Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Voodoo Main Discussion
Collapse
X
-
Hiya George. Could you tell me if I've marked this diagram correctly please? And also, The 'PL' plugs marked A, B, C and D, which one is Menu, up, down and enter please? I was going to start building today but realised I had to wait for my order of 79L05's. Thanks, Marty.
- Likes 1
-
Hello all
Qiaozhi Thanks above all ; my question is
Can I change this PIC18F4520 with this one PIC18F4550
thank you
Leave a comment:
-
thank you george, that s what i understood.
something else, have you ever tried to make an oval or elliptical concentric coil?
Leave a comment:
-
It isn't bad in PI mode. It's just that only the TX loop is active, which means the target is detected to one side of the coil centre.Originally posted by lamoiz View Postit is bad in PI mode and excellent on coins in the garden .. but on gold or small targets? george I will give my results on a well-tuned omega. my test will be in target size, depth and type of metal.
Leave a comment:
-
it is bad in PI mode and excellent on coins in the garden .. but on gold or small targets? george I will give my results on a well-tuned omega. my test will be in target size, depth and type of metal.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostThe F75 coil performed well. See pages 70 and 71.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm sorry George if you think about it. I respect your work and this message was not for you.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostI have answered your questions. Maybe you missed my answers, or you were expecting an instant reply. Sometimes it takes some time to receive a reply due to different time zones, so you have to be patient.
Leave a comment:
-
thank you very much george. yes you answered all my questions, I thank you very much. sometimes I wonder if the French vocabulary is not badly translated by google .. but whatever, I build your project and I am happy to discuss with you.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostI have answered your questions. Maybe you missed my answers, or you were expecting an instant reply. Sometimes it takes some time to receive a reply due to different time zones, so you have to be patient.
Leave a comment:
-
I have answered your questions. Maybe you missed my answers, or you were expecting an instant reply. Sometimes it takes some time to receive a reply due to different time zones, so you have to be patient.Originally posted by lamoiz View PostI don't think I will say anything more on the forum, because when I ask questions I have no answer .. so ..
Leave a comment:
-
You can try any type of induction balanced coil you desire: concentric, omega, DD, super D, etc. In theory they should all work, but some may be better than others. Personally, I opted to focus on the concentric type.Originally posted by lamoiz View Postgood evening Marty,
if there is a canceling coil, otherwise it will be impossible to null the rx coil. I have already made several concentric coils, the development is not easy, even with the calculation, trust me. the double d solution is easy to do, so is the omega. but if this is the only way to make a coil for the voodoo, then it will have to be done. however, I am going to do a 30cm omega and a super d with two rx. I don't think I will say anything more on the forum, because when I ask questions I have no answer .. so ..
Leave a comment:
-
With this template you can make it any size.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hiya Lamoiz,,,I used this template for my IGSL Coil but I expanded the drawing into a 8" size coil. It may be good for what you are wanting to try? Regards, MartyAttached Files
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: