Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voodoo Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    hi guys, i found what is generating poop signals. no more beep beep beep, I had made an extension of cable between the circuit and the various coils to be tested .. in fact it's been two weeks that the circuit works perfectly .. but because of this nasty cable (test) well i had all the miseries in the world .. the circuit works very well .. cool.
    this afternoon I will do the coil with the rg58, normally the result will be good!
    I'm very pleased you found the problem, as it was becoming difficult to figure out what could possibly be wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    hi guys, i found what is generating poop signals. no more beep beep beep, I had made an extension of cable between the circuit and the various coils to be tested .. in fact it's been two weeks that the circuit works perfectly .. but because of this nasty cable (test) well i had all the miseries in the world .. the circuit works very well .. cool.
    this afternoon I will do the coil with the rg58, normally the result will be good!
    That is good news! Is the noise on your pre-amp output gone now?

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    hi guys, i found what is generating poop signals. no more beep beep beep, I had made an extension of cable between the circuit and the various coils to be tested .. in fact it's been two weeks that the circuit works perfectly .. but because of this nasty cable (test) well i had all the miseries in the world .. the circuit works very well .. cool.
    this afternoon I will do the coil with the rg58, normally the result will be good!

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    Hi, Are you on 10x attenuation on your probes and also on the oscilloscope? The amplitude of your signals does not look correct it is much too small I think.
    Can you show Pin #1 of the 4066 again at 100uS

    Please also show Pin #1 and #7 of the 5532
    here are the curves with the 10/1 probe. 1 from 4066 and 1 and 7 from 5532 ..
    thanks Alec
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0484.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	269.6 KB
ID:	358692Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0485.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	358693Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0486.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	358694

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    hi surf, thank you for helping me here are the pictures of pin 1 and pin 13. there is also tp2 debug on it ..
    [ATTACH]53881[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53882[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53882[/ATTACH]
    Hi, Are you on 10x attenuation on your probes and also on the oscilloscope? The amplitude of your signals does not look correct it is much too small I think.
    Can you show Pin #1 of the 4066 again at 100uS

    Please also show Pin #1 and #7 of the 5532

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    Hi lamoiz would you post a picture of Pin #1 and Pin #13 from the 4066?

    hi surf, thank you for helping me here are the pictures of pin 1 and pin 13. there is also tp2 debug on it ..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0482.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	273.0 KB
ID:	358690Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0483.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	271.4 KB
ID:	358691Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0483.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	271.4 KB
ID:	358691

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    I see absolutely nothing on tp 8 ... why ..
    Hi lamoiz would you post a picture of Pin #1 and Pin #13 from the 4066?

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    I see absolutely nothing on tp 8 ... why ..

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Did you miss post #536?
    bonjour George,
    here are two images,
    tp6 tp10Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0478.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	358683
    tp 7 tp8 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0479.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	358684

    I also noticed that in hybrid mode, the non-ferrous bar is at maximum, with no target above ..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0480.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	358685

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I would recommend using a high-impedance speaker (e.g. 50 ohms or higher).
    Personally, I was using a set of headphones with a built-in volume control.
    Although it doesn't show it in the circuit diagram, I sort of assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that constructors would also fit a volume control.
    good evening george, I only had an 8r speaker on hand ..c is the reason for this choice .. yes I had not read the post 536, I will make you a picture of that tomorrow. thank you for everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks everyone,,I only had 8 ohm x 1w speakers for my other projects so I just ordered 2 x Quinlon 0.5W / 16mm Diameter 50 ohm speakers for my Voodoos. Thanks again, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    I am still with the problems of "noise" at the exit of the 2nd stage of the preamp .. and beep beep beep .. I checked and re-checked all the components ... I do not understand where it comes from ...
    Did you miss post #536?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya Alec,,What speaker are you using for your Voodoo? And did you have to change the value of R64? I only ask because Lamoiz mentioned problems with his project using an 8 ohm speaker. Thanks, Marty.
    I would recommend using a high-impedance speaker (e.g. 50 ohms or higher).
    Personally, I was using a set of headphones with a built-in volume control.
    Although it doesn't show it in the circuit diagram, I sort of assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that constructors would also fit a volume control.

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Alec,,I'll have to see what other speakers I can get hold of. Excellent work you did on the you tube videos!!,Regards, Marty.

    I kept the 8r speaker and installed a resistance of 180r instead of 33 ..

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    I am still with the problems of "noise" at the exit of the 2nd stage of the preamp .. and beep beep beep .. I checked and re-checked all the components ... I do not understand where it comes from ...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X