Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voodoo Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Yes, a hex file will be available.

    Thanks that will be very handy, book cost $33.00 here in Australia, delivery middle to late December if I am lucky, had a bit of a look at whats inside seems to be based on Fisher coils, will be interested in what you have invented.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Will a hex file be available for what ever pic is being used ?, a pcb from Silver Dog would be handy thanks
    Yes, a hex file will be available.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Will a hex file be available for what ever pic is being used ?, a pcb from Silver Dog would be handy thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    As you personally know, it is not easy to turn an idea into a commercial reality. I've already been there and done it with several green energy projects, and trust me it's hard. Even if you're an established business, or have lots of money behind you, it can still be a difficult journey. I just didn't want to go there with Voodoo.
    I hear you.
    For decency sake i will not ask too many questions.
    Hopefully i'll find a way to get a book.
    I just checked and Amazon Austria looks most promising.
    It is close, in the neighborhood.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    10 years back i probably would not understand this, but now, having certain (painful) experiences on my own; i am fully understanding you here.
    $15.33 or ~13 euros is indeed smallest possible price for such kind of works. RESPECT!
    But there is a worm in my head not allowing me to be calm... i simply have to ask: haven't you had thoughts on making it commercial product?
    Indeed good discriminating PI is sort of holly grail ... or even a voodoo if you like. Valuable piece of work, no doubts about that.
    As you personally know, it is not easy to turn an idea into a commercial reality. I've already been there and done it with several green energy projects, and trust me it's hard. Even if you're an established business, or have lots of money behind you, it can still be a difficult journey. I just didn't want to go there with Voodoo.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I've been working on this project for a very long time, which is the reason why I wrote it as a book rather than simply giving it away on the forum as I've done with other projects.
    It has cost me a lot of time and money over the years.
    10 years back i probably would not understand this, but now, having certain (painful) experiences on my own; i am fully understanding you here.
    $15.33 or ~13 euros is indeed smallest possible price for such kind of works. RESPECT!
    But there is a worm in my head not allowing me to be calm... i simply have to ask: haven't you had thoughts on making it commercial product?
    Indeed good discriminating PI is sort of holly grail ... or even a voodoo if you like. Valuable piece of work, no doubts about that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    My copy is on the way from Amazon. Looking forward to an interesting read.
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Qiaozhi,,,Congratulations on your publication of a new book! It'll be great if you could publish the Gerber files to this new detector as you mentioned earlier,,I have ordered my copy of your new book and look forward to its arrival. Looking forward to this new interesting PI Project. Thanks and best regards regards, Marty.
    Thanks guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I also tried now Italy and France, same as Germany; "auf lager".
    Not giving me shipment costs nor i am sure if they would send it to Serbia anyway.
    This is very ugly world that we are living in.
    I am very interested to see what you "cooked" there George... but unfortunately there is no way me to get it easy here.
    I'll have to wait others to do it and post videos.

    ...
    BTW from all this shipment confusion i totally forgot to CONGRATULATE You on new book!
    I am very glad to see that you did something!
    Sneaky you.. you one sneaky... you!! So silent lately!
    Not even a word on forum about this to announce it!


    CONGRATULATIONS!
    I've been working on this project for a very long time, which is the reason why I wrote it as a book rather than simply giving it away on the forum as I've done with other projects.
    It has cost me a lot of time and money over the years.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I can't manage.
    Amazon.de gives me only price. Not shipment.
    I am so illiterate now!!!
    In fact there are more Amazon sites than I listed earlier:

    Australia English amazon.com.au
    Austria German, English amazon.at
    Brazil Portuguese amazon.com.br
    Canada English, French amazon.ca
    China Standard Chinese amazon.cn
    Czech Republic Czech amazon.cz
    Europe English amazon.eu
    Egypt English, Arabic egypt.souq.com
    France French amazon.fr
    Germany German, English amazon.de
    Global English, Spanish amazon.com/global
    India English amazon.in
    Italy Italian amazon.it
    Japan Japanese, English, Chinese amazon.co.jp
    Kuwait English, Arabic uae.souq.com/kw-en/
    Mexico Spanish amazon.com.mx
    Netherlands Dutch amazon.nl
    Poland Polish amazon.pl (amazon.de)
    Saudi Arabia English, Arabic saudi.souq.com
    Singapore English Amazon.com.sg (prime only)
    Spain Spanish amazon.es
    Turkey Turkish amazon.de/tr
    UAE English, Arabic uae.souq.com
    United Kingdom English amazon.co.uk
    United States English, Spanish amazon.com
    Souq, in case you’re wondering, is a subsidiary of Amazon often called ‘the Amazon of the Middle East’. Amazon Global is really a part of the US Amazon, but with the emphasis on shipping abroad.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I also tried now Italy and France, same as Germany; "auf lager".
    Not giving me shipment costs nor i am sure if they would send it to Serbia anyway.
    This is very ugly world that we are living in.
    I am very interested to see what you "cooked" there George... but unfortunately there is no way me to get it easy here.
    I'll have to wait others to do it and post videos.

    ...
    BTW from all this shipment confusion i totally forgot to CONGRATULATE You on new book!
    I am very glad to see that you did something!
    Sneaky you.. you one sneaky... you!! So silent lately!
    Not even a word on forum about this to announce it so far!


    CONGRATULATIONS!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Try another Amazon site. The book is available in US, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, JP, and CA.
    DE is "Auf Lager."

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Qiaozhi,,,Congratulations on your publication of a new book! It'll be great if you could publish the Gerber files to this new detector as you mentioned earlier,,I have ordered my copy of your new book and look forward to its arrival. Looking forward to this new interesting PI Project. Thanks and best regards regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Try another Amazon site. The book is available in US, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, JP, and CA.
    I can't manage.
    Amazon.de gives me only price. Not shipment.
    I am so illiterate now!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    No, unfortunately i am not joking:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Price!!!.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	358360

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    "...+ $50.49 Shipping & Import Fees..."

    WHAT !!!! ????
    Try another Amazon site. The book is available in US, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, JP, and CA.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X