Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voodoo Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Orbit - if you want to develop a discussion on your detector, it would be advisable to start your own thread, as this particular thread is intended for discussions involving the Voodoo detector.
    It's not a problem, I won't write anything on this topic ! It is not my intention to raise any topics... Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    . Sef coil... [ATTACH]55962[/ATTACH] coil minelab explorer
    Orbit - if you want to develop a discussion on your detector, it would be advisable to start your own thread, as this particular thread is intended for discussions involving the Voodoo detector.

    Leave a comment:


  • yatahaze323
    replied
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by yatahaze323 View Post
    Hey Orbit, what coil are you using in your videos? Thanks!
    . Sef coil... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210829_000848.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	427.9 KB
ID:	361883 coil minelab explorer

    Leave a comment:


  • yatahaze323
    replied
    Hey Orbit, what coil are you using in your videos? Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Altra View Post
    Nice work Orbit!

    Can it ground balance also?
    Hi Altra !That it is completely calm has also been tested on the beach and in heavily mineralized areas he works completely calmly everywhere works with all minelab coils dd and mono as well as with the explorer coil ...Balancing works without problems!It can also have audio sound like minelab but to be quick it has this sound...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210822_173514.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	648.2 KB
ID:	361881

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Nice work Orbit!

    Can it ground balance also?

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Here's an example of how the pulse detector I mentioned works Puls hibrid ..

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Yes of course , this one may also have a different audio response on the iron that there is no sound or to have two tons or to leave a trace like gpx I will post a video these days , and I listed the TDI because the sound is nice and quiet threshold he also has some advantages in some situations.. In the first test at 20 euro cents I am quite happy with the depth the money is buried at 35 cm and detects it very easily the field where I test is full of iron waste, all the iron is discarded without any problems..I won't have time at the moment, but maybe I'll put TDI audio on this detector over the winter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    The best pulse detector with 90 percent discrimination as vlf is in my opinion one detector and the only one for now is the new detector from the picture I will set the top side of the pcb..It can work with both mono and dd coils depths indisputably similar to gpx minelab I am sincerely delighted, The tdi-sl that I finished but not in the box is also very good but I am bothered by tc holes this pulse has almost no tc holes at all![ATTACH]55949[/ATTACH]
    The TDI has target holes because it attempts to discriminate using conductivity, whereas Voodoo has not target holes since it provides true ferrous / non-ferrous discrimination.

    The Minelab GPX iron reject works differently to all other detectors. When the coil passes over a ferrous target, it momentarily blanks out the threshold but doesn’t go completely silent. It also creates an audio "tail" as you move away from the ferrous target. Apparently it works this way to avoid missing certain gold nuggets that may also get rejected.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    The best pulse detector with 90 percent discrimination as vlf is in my opinion one detector and the only one for now is the new detector from the picture I will set the top side of the pcb..It can work with both mono and dd coils depths indisputably similar to gpx minelab I am sincerely delighted, The tdi-sl that I finished but not in the box is also very good but I am bothered by tc holes this pulse has almost no tc holes at all!Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	577.3 KB
ID:	361872

    Leave a comment:


  • dgm
    replied
    Hello everyone, I am still firm with the voodoo project, as far as the very low audio is concerned, I searched in vain for the problem but I could not find a solution. Thanks for your suggestion.

    Leave a comment:


  • dgm
    replied
    Hi Good morning, I tried to look for the problem that afflicts my Voodoo project, I tested the transistors Q5 and Q6, then I replaced U6 and U7 and the LT1054, I also checked the Q4 Q7 Q8 Q9 Q10 and Q12 all ok. Now the Tp15 +5 volts starts by itself without the aid of resistors, and I also positioned an instrument to measure the absorption between the output pin of 78l05 and the hole on the pcb, first it absorbs about 3 but and after a few seconds, the +5 volts draws 19.66 but it works in PI mode, but I have very low audio.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by dgm View Post
    Good morning Mr. George, after your post that has mesionated I tested one by one the 78l05 in my possession outside the Voodoo circuit, to limit damage to the pcb, they were genuine, with a resistive load up to 100 ma, they maintained the 5 volts.
    Can you test the LT1054 together with a 78L05 outside the circuit, both in free-running mode and with the sync signal from the Arduino? This will prove whether your LT1054 is genuine or not. Also, you need to measure the current draw on the +5V line as I suggested, because there may be something loading the output.

    Leave a comment:


  • dgm
    replied
    Good morning Mr. George, after your post that has mesionated I tested one by one the 78l05 in my possession outside the Voodoo circuit, to limit damage to the pcb, they were genuine, with a resistive load up to 100 ma, they maintained the 5 volts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X