Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voodoo Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya George. Could you tell me if I've marked this diagram correctly please? And also, The 'PL' plugs marked A, B, C and D, which one is Menu, up, down and enter please? I was going to start building today but realised I had to wait for my order of 79L05's. Thanks, Marty.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mouh
    replied
    Hello all

    Qiaozhi Thanks above all ; my question is
    Can I change this PIC18F4520 with this one PIC18F4550


    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    See pages 71 & 72, and Table 6-1.
    oops yes indeed. my last elliptical coil was double D inside .. i didn't know the one featured in the book was concentric .. excuse me ..

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    thank you george, that s what i understood.
    something else, have you ever tried to make an oval or elliptical concentric coil?
    See pages 71 & 72, and Table 6-1.

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    thank you george, that s what i understood.
    something else, have you ever tried to make an oval or elliptical concentric coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    it is bad in PI mode and excellent on coins in the garden .. but on gold or small targets? george I will give my results on a well-tuned omega. my test will be in target size, depth and type of metal.
    It isn't bad in PI mode. It's just that only the TX loop is active, which means the target is detected to one side of the coil centre.

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    The F75 coil performed well. See pages 70 and 71.
    it is bad in PI mode and excellent on coins in the garden .. but on gold or small targets? george I will give my results on a well-tuned omega. my test will be in target size, depth and type of metal.

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    question for everyone, do you think it's a good idea to make an omega? even if it's just for testing? or is it certain that I will fail ..? your opinions please

    ?
    Does somebody have an idea ?

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I have answered your questions. Maybe you missed my answers, or you were expecting an instant reply. Sometimes it takes some time to receive a reply due to different time zones, so you have to be patient.
    I'm sorry George if you think about it. I respect your work and this message was not for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • lamoiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I have answered your questions. Maybe you missed my answers, or you were expecting an instant reply. Sometimes it takes some time to receive a reply due to different time zones, so you have to be patient.
    thank you very much george. yes you answered all my questions, I thank you very much. sometimes I wonder if the French vocabulary is not badly translated by google .. but whatever, I build your project and I am happy to discuss with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    I don't think I will say anything more on the forum, because when I ask questions I have no answer .. so ..
    I have answered your questions. Maybe you missed my answers, or you were expecting an instant reply. Sometimes it takes some time to receive a reply due to different time zones, so you have to be patient.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    good evening Marty,
    if there is a canceling coil, otherwise it will be impossible to null the rx coil. I have already made several concentric coils, the development is not easy, even with the calculation, trust me. the double d solution is easy to do, so is the omega. but if this is the only way to make a coil for the voodoo, then it will have to be done. however, I am going to do a 30cm omega and a super d with two rx. I don't think I will say anything more on the forum, because when I ask questions I have no answer .. so ..
    You can try any type of induction balanced coil you desire: concentric, omega, DD, super D, etc. In theory they should all work, but some may be better than others. Personally, I opted to focus on the concentric type.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by lamoiz View Post
    but in disc mode (hybrid) the f75 was good or bad too?
    The F75 coil performed well. See pages 70 and 71.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    With this template you can make it any size.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya Lamoiz,,,I used this template for my IGSL Coil but I expanded the drawing into a 8" size coil. It may be good for what you are wanting to try? Regards, Marty
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X