Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

opamp comparator tester

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    i save a file like 'print' format in XPS. then i go in this site to convert in GIF https://convertio.co/ru/xps-gif/
    for me the GIF is white and black and open it in right form.

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    Yes, strange.
    Try jpeg.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	opamptester.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	351423

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    [ATTACH]43221[/ATTACH]
    This is strange, I right clicked and saved this gif but when I view it all I see is a black square

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    LM393 and LM339 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL9L...ature=youtu.be

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	opamptester.gif
Views:	2
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	351417

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    TL084 and LM393

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EthhmXL7R8k


    LF357+LF357+TL082

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    got the boards. have to check =)

    So very nice.well done sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Is that frozen lake? Holy crap. I must learn to appreciate tropical climate more.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X