X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Crazy coincidences never ends!
        I used 20% infill when printed those parts.
        Kinda transparent.
        Than i put small lipo charger/balancer inside, so as 3.7 to 5V step up.
        Now i don't need to bug myself with taking out charger (and few other) leds, because of the enclosure transparency...
        When charging; red light "smears" through the walls and when charged it switches to blue, pretty nice dispersing !
        Its almost like i intended to be like that!

On next printing i will try with lower infill percentages for front panel. To try to get more interesting effects with lights from the inside.
        Also i'll try cubic and octal patterns for different parts.
        There are lot of smd leds on modules. It is really interesting to make them "visible" through the walls.

Comment

• Odlican softer !

Comment

• Originally posted by Orbit View Post
            Odlican softer !
            Thanks!
            My son did it.
            I am doing hardware and Atmega code part and he is doing Win software part.
            When we complete this; we'll together sit and write similar support for Android and iOS.
            Idea for this winter is to make it more versatile as sort of "universal logger and data viewer".

Comment

• Great job my friend ivconic.

Comment

• excellent

Comment

• Thanks.
                  All works came to final stage.
                  Now is time to figure out most proper way to protect the project (and product).
                  Also to pick most proper method for software licensing.
                  I have several ideas, i would like to hear other people suggestions though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivconic View Post
                    Thanks.
                    All works came to final stage.
                    Now is time to figure out most proper way to protect the project (and product).
                    Also to pick most proper method for software licensing.
                    I have several ideas, i would like to hear other people suggestions though.
                    Great job Ivconic

cheers

Mdtoday

Comment

• Thanks.
                      These days i am working on magnetometer version which will work with EMS100 (FLC100) sensors too.
                      Quite different type of sensors. Circuitry will be somewhat different too.

Comment

• Ivice jel ovaj tvoj magnetometar gradiometar detektuje plemenite metale ? Ako sam procitao koristis fgm 3 senzore ? A kako svi mi znamo fgm3 detektuje samo gvozdje .
                        Is this magnetometer your gradiometer detecting precious metals? If I read using fgm 3 sensors? And how we all know fgm3 only detects iron.
                        All the best !

Comment

Ivice jel ovaj tvoj magnetometar gradiometar detektuje plemenite metale ? Ako sam procitao koristis fgm 3 senzore ? A kako svi mi znamo fgm3 detektuje samo gvozdje .
                          Is this magnetometer your gradiometer detecting precious metals? If I read using fgm 3 sensors? And how we all know fgm3 only detects iron.
                          All the best !

To be precise; magnetometer is the instrument that measures magnetism, direction, strength and change of magnetic field.
                          "Detecting" is not proper term to describe the magnetometer functions and role.
                          At this point i use FG-3+ sensors from https://www.fgsensors.com/shop
                          Also i am adapting code and software for use of FLC100 sensors too.

Comment

• As we know, non-magnetic metal does not induce the magnetic field itself. And so he can not measure the non-magnetic metal in the ground,I ask because of others on the forum and I know how it works flc 100 and fgm 3.

Comment

• There are numerous articles available on this subject.
                              Yet, i find as most "amateur-friendly" and educational "Seeing beneath the soil" by Anthony Clark.
                              Page 64, Chapter 3, Magnetometry.

Comment

As we know, non-magnetic metal does not induce the magnetic field itself...
                                Are you sure?

Comment

Working...
                                X