Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Epe pic magnetometer
Collapse
X
-
did you make predator 300 or buy it?
can you give schematic pcb hex etc?
Leave a comment:
-
predator 3000 magnetometer is , but not the same as epe pic ! so epe not know if it can to work with geosurveyor 2 !
Leave a comment:
-
can i use Geosurveyor 2 to download data from epe pic magnetometer?
predator 3000 is like epe pic magnetometer?
Leave a comment:
-
-
predator 3000 for the Softer Geosurveyor 2 ,and different precious metals and tunnels of iron objects !
Leave a comment:
-
There have been a couple of photo-attachments posted here and I don't know what they are. Makedonyah, you asked Ivconic for information about the probe on the chair. What is it? Did you get a reply from Ivconic?
Orbit, you submitted some photos of the Predator3000. What is that? What are you trying to say by posting these? I tried Googling the Predator, and there it seems to be anything but some kind of magnetometer.
I don't mean to complain, I just want to know what's happening. To be in the loop, as we say.
Mark
Leave a comment:
-
The link you are referring to is of a project by late Richard Wotiz that was published in Circuit Cellar 6/2006
Leave a comment:
-
Hi mrkhrdr.
See it at Circut Cellar.
There is described Your idea. However, due to the large inductive coupling is a big influence on the coil DC.
The trick is to maintain the point of working on the line side of the characteristics of B/H.
In FGM3 this gives a current flowing through the primary coil.
In the case of the perfect work on top of the bell curve B/H frequency changes due to changes in the magnetic field would be unnoticeable.
Best regards Chris.
Leave a comment:
-
Loop stability is achieved as in any other closed loop systems. You have to place poles and zeroes carefully if your loop is more complex than 1st order. The linearity in closed loop would improve, allright, but sensitivity would decrease.
Leave a comment:
-
Davor, Thanks for the tip about self-oscillating fluxgates; I'll try Google-ing the term. As for feedback, I've seen it mentioned in the applications literature; but there don't seem to be any actual descriptions of relevant circuitry there. As Chris states, it seems to be a rather ineffective in zeroing the sensed magnetic field. An idea I like is using an extra solenoid to create a closed-loop detector, in which a DC current amp samples the sensor output and drives the feedback coil. When the latter nulls the net field detected by the fluxgate sensor, the electronics will lock on that feedback current. That current is then proportional to the ambient field strength. (NB. I'm not an EE. Hopefully the feedback loop won't oscillate. Any comments?). This method has the advantage of keeping the net field around the detector at 0, where linearity is guaranteed.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: