Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • inglucho
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    in Colombia... what can i suggest you... try to find OLDEST american trash electronics boards, seek TL081. it was used in very old TV sets and EGA VGA SVGA monitors.
    you can use LF356 too.
    Hello Kr315, thank you for your response. I have a question: Does the TL081, with a bandwidth of 4 MHz, perform the same in this metal detector as the LF357, which has a bandwidth of 20 MHz?

    Has anyone used these suggested replacements with equal or better performance in the metal detector?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    in Colombia... what can i suggest you... try to find OLDEST american trash electronics boards, seek TL081. it was used in very old TV sets and EGA VGA SVGA monitors.
    you can use LF356 too.

    Leave a comment:


  • inglucho
    replied
    Hi good day !,

    I am currently working on building this detector, but it has been very difficult to find the original LF357N. Has anyone successfully used a replacement without reducing the sensitivity of the detector? I would greatly appreciate your help, as you are a group with a lot of experience and knowledge in electronics.

    Thank you for your help. Greetings from Colombia.​

    Leave a comment:


  • eng khaled
    replied
    Originally posted by samir3 View Post
    Hi to all freinds . there is a version V4.24 HEX . Can someone here get it. Please
    i dont have it but i need

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by eng khaled View Post
    مرحبا أصدقائي
    لماذا لا يجمع أحد ما هنا كل ما هو ضروري لصناعة felezjoo ip
    الدارة المطبوعة ابيض و اسود بدقة عالية
    طريقة التجميع
    و كل ما يلزم للصانع
    أفضل ان يقوم بهذا العمل من صنع الجهاز فعلا و وجد نتائج مرضية
    و شكرا
    Please read the forum rules -> and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • eng khaled
    replied
    مرحبا أصدقائي
    لماذا لا يجمع أحد ما هنا كل ما هو ضروري لصناعة felezjoo ip
    الدارة المطبوعة ابيض و اسود بدقة عالية
    طريقة التجميع
    و كل ما يلزم للصانع
    أفضل ان يقوم بهذا العمل من صنع الجهاز فعلا و وجد نتائج مرضية
    و شكرا

    Leave a comment:


  • fx5
    replied
    Hello friends and teachers.
    I built this metal detector and now I am facing a problem.
    When I connect the coil and turn on the device, I encounter a coil error, and after pressing the balance button a few times, the error is removed.
    What could be the problem? Of course, I tested with some other coils and it is the same.

    By the way, how many turns and what thickness are needed for a 60 cm coil?

    Should I use RG58 or RG59 cable?

    Thankful​

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    gurdal I believe you mean it's a reverse-engineered hex and not the source code.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Maybe It Will Be Useful

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi All,
    Felezjoo pi hex source code.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    Reliable discrimination is cache in special software tricks -with many conditions

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    The felezjoo MD project is full of claims , but I think, it is a big mistake to mix "very powerful" with "rich of settings".
    Many possible settings only points that project is similar to HH MD at digital base. Noting new in MD capabilities.
    Sorry if my opinion is not right.

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    I was just wonder which PI is the best to build.
    The video can be recorded with a tendency to show something that is not realistic. = Not realistic???

    If it's unrealistic for you, it doesn't mean it's not realistic at all, 15 years ago I sold the wireless underwater TV technology to Nature Vision (now Aqua-Vu), they said it was impossible (unrealistic), after 6 months of negotiations I had a meeting with the company's president, Jeffrey Zernov, and the technology was sold.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Some things you wrote require additional explanations and comments.

    "...this detector is the best for you because you haven't realised that you can't modify or change much at all ..."

    Quite the contrary, I realized that I could not change anything significantly on that detector the FIRST day I took on the construction job.
    So later I never tried to change anything. All I tried to do was to listen to the author's advice and to bring my works as close as possible to that advice.
    I don't know where you got the idea that I ever tried to change anything on this detector?

    Next...
    "..Actually, you are probably better off buying a ready-made detector..."

    Of course! Aren't we all like that? That sentence of yours has no sense or meaning.

    Next...
    "..You can't change much here either..."

    If you mean purchased factory detectors here... you are totally wrong. I've made a whole little "career" out of it, here locally.
    I have modified, changed and adapted dozens of factory detectors.
    But that's part of the business I do, a commercial thing, I rarely or never post such things on the forums. I wouldn't want to cut the branch I'm sitting on.

    Next...
    "...The source code is not available for the Felezjoo, only HEX code. And only with the HEX code you cannot change or modify anything in the software functionality..."

    Another sentence that doesn't make any sense.
    I have been a programmer since 1982. And a professional programmer since 1991. Telling me such things, which you tell; is funny.
    I don't know who you are, but by your words and thinking, I would say that you are a young man who has a strong need to teach others. That's a good feature, keep it up!

    Next...
    "...If you like detector projects with a microcontroller, I suggest you take a closer look at other free DIY detector projects where the source code is available.
    These really are the best pulse detectors you can probably ever build yourself.​..
    "

    This is already something that makes sense and I agree.
    There are a lot of interesting projects on the forum, worthy of attention.
    After all, that's what this forum is for. To educate and give people the chance to have crazy fun in self-construction - diy.
    ...
    Hmmm... is my impression wrong or are you and Pito running some kind of spit campaign here?
    I'm much older than that.
    We did such things that are not good for the forum much earlier, 20 years ago, when most of us were confused by the new way of communicating with people and
    were very clumsy in places like this forum. Over the years, learning from the behavior of many wiser people here; I have learned to stay away from such occurrences.
    Furthermore, whenever I notice in one of your posts a tendency to provoke or write something that does not correspond to the factual situation; I will simply ignore both you and your posts.
    I have too much "mileage" to waste my time on people who are not good at forum correspondences.

    One more thing, don't be fooled by the slightly more direct and free style of expression among us older forum members.
    We have known each other for a very long time, we have been through a lot together.
    Strong forum friendships were created there. And personal contacts outside the forum. It's a long time.
    The things we refer to each other are something between us, based on years of friendship or at least being on this forum.
    You who are not of that "generation"; who only "yesterday" came here and started posting; you are not in that situation yet and your thoughts are interpreted differently.
    For example: KT315 can always call me stupid and ignorant. And me to him the same. It is our form of communication.
    And fundamentally, I consider him a friend of the forum and someone who has done a lot of good for the forum.
    And there is no misunderstanding between us.
    Carl, George, Davor, KingJL, Sinclairuser, Moodz, Altra... a dozen other people; they are free to say anything to me, and I to them.
    It is not understood in the same way as when one of you "from yesterday" tries the same thing.
    Don't fool yourself with this one. It takes time and friendships to be created in order for us to reach that level.
    Let this be my last post on those topics.
    I will ignore any further tendentious provocations.
    We have not gathered here to judge and condemn each other, but rather, I hope, we have gathered here because of our common love for metal detectors.
    He who does not realize it; that one won't last long on the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    To all Felezjoo detector fans

    Here is my personal opinion about this detector. I think this detector is the best for you because you haven't realised that you can't modify or change much at all except maybe the case of this detector. Actually, you are probably better off buying a ready-made detector. You can't change much here either. The source code is not available for the Felezjoo, only HEX code. And only with the HEX code you cannot change or modify anything in the software functionality.
    If you like detector projects with a microcontroller, I suggest you take a closer look at other free DIY detector projects where the source code is available. These really are the best pulse detectors you can probably ever build yourself.​

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X