Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by HAPPY View Post
    Hi,Do me a favor And tell me why the coil err,Thank U.[ATTACH]53721[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53722[/ATTACH]
    Hello. First adjust delay D0 to D30. Did you measure the coil? Hod did you build the coil? Put a picture of the pcb.

    Leave a comment:


  • HAPPY
    replied
    Hi,Do me a favor And tell me why the coil err,Thank U.Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	358552Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	358553

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks for clearing that up for me Qiaozhi. I assumed it was drawn by you because I obtained my PCB's from Andy and I put it together following your schematic for the Felezjoo,,,I think, because the schematic matched it, and I got it from Andy I thought it was drawn by you. Thanks again. Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • AK48
    replied
    hello , all what i've got if so
    felez-2.rarfelez-1.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    The Layout I posted and copied, I believe was drawn by George Overton (Qiaozhi). I re-drew it because I cannot find the gerber files or layout for Georges version. I also re-drew it because the original pcb's of this version work great and work first time and I have never had any issues with this version. I have made 4 units of this layout and each one performs the same,,,no issues with damping resistors/A-B-C Readings/Discriminaton etc,,they work great,,that's why I want these Gerbers. Regards, Marty
    I did create a PCB layout quite a long time ago so that Andy (Silverdog) and I could test the design, but it was never posted in the Geotech forums. In the end Andy decided not to offer the PCB on his website due to the software not being open-source, and because the firmware had a built-in timeout.
    The bottom line is that the layout you have is not mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    The Layout I posted and copied, I believe was drawn by George Overton (Qiaozhi). I re-drew it because I cannot find the gerber files or layout for Georges version. I also re-drew it because the original pcb's of this version work great and work first time and I have never had any issues with this version. I have made 4 units of this layout and each one performs the same,,,no issues with damping resistors/A-B-C Readings/Discriminaton etc,,they work great,,that's why I want these Gerbers. Regards, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    The original PCB layout does not exist or is not posted by the author (Mr. Hamid), the lay file that user mouh posted is as close to the original you can get (except for the second 4700uF capacitor on the original PCB).

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Mouh,,Thanks, but it's not the Layout that I'm searching for. I'm looking for the original PCB Layout of the layout I posted. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • mouh
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya all,,,Can someone please check my re-drawing of a 'Felezjoo Rev-A' board that I've just completed. I had searched everywhere for the Gerber files for this PCB as I have built 6 of these boards up to now and never had any issues with them. They all work exactly the same, good depth, great sensitivity etc,,I wanted to fnd the original Gerbers or layout so I could order some pcb's for my friends but couldn't find one so I decided to copy the last 3 boards that I have left in hopes my drawing is correct,,,hope someone can check it for me,,,Thanks in advance, Regards, Marty.
    EDIT:- Silly me!,,,forgot to attach the file!,,Lol.


    Take my friend If you still want it PCB LAY
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    I confirm, the no counter version is unstable, the demo version is very stable even at sensitivity 18

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    I tried no counter version 3.35 post #1877 many times but the detector was unstable. Today i went out for tests and used 3.35 demo version (with counter). The detector was stable, even if i swing coil little faster, ground 10, speed 10, sens 18. Only thing that matter is to hold coil parallel and same distance to the ground. I made simple test, dug up a hole 50cm and buried only the bottom of 330ml coca cola can. I had clear signal, coil was approximately 15cm to the ground. My coil is spider, 60cm diameter.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    hello does anyone have version 3.20 without full counter?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tahabns1
    replied
    Originally posted by Kostasp View Post
    [ATTACH]44402[/ATTACH] when I press button up but this message is for every coil I connect

    My dear, Don't rush its simple Use Pot 5k or 10k instead of R11 390ohm it will works

    Leave a comment:


  • Tahabns1
    replied
    Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View Post
    I have complete the schematic but I have the COIL ERROR problem? any propose?

    I have triple check the schematic, if someone have the 1000% correct it would be perfect to send it to make compares if I have somewhere mistake

    Thank you very much!
    My dear, Don't rush its simple Use Pot 5k or 10k instead of R11 390ohm it will works

    Leave a comment:


  • Tahabns1
    replied
    My dear, Don't rush its simple Use Pot 5k or 10k instead of R11 390ohm it will works

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X