Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    I finally received original lf357 from germany(ebay). tested with two coils.
    Coil1: spider coil, 0.6mm copper bare wire, no shield, A301 B691 C785 1.6 ohm, 374uH, rg58 c/u



    [ATTACH]48542[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48543[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48545[/ATTACH]

    bs170 gate:
    [ATTACH]48544[/ATTACH]

    Coil2: bundle stranded insulated pvc tined copper, conductive cloth shield, A597 B733 C771 1.6ohm 361uH, rg58 c/u
    [ATTACH]48546[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48547[/ATTACH]


    I was expecting better performance for coil nr1, maybe i did something wrong... In both cases air detection depth for one coin is not bigger than 20cm.
    What do you think about this measurements?
    What resistor used for the 390ohm 2W ??? Metal oxide? or metal film?

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    pulse width 156?s? not a bit long for coin shooting?

    i thing shorter pulse with higher freq give better results

    coil inductivity close 300?H
    pw recomndation is 150-200... i will play more with the settings to see if it will improve performance.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    pulse width 156?s? not a bit long for coin shooting?

    i thing shorter pulse with higher freq give better results

    coil inductivity close 300?H

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    I finally received original lf357 from germany(ebay). tested with two coils.
    Coil1: spider coil, 0.6mm copper bare wire, no shield, A301 B691 C785 1.6 ohm, 374uH, rg58 c/u



    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	355788
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	355789
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	355791

    bs170 gate:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	355790

    Coil2: bundle stranded insulated pvc tined copper, conductive cloth shield, A597 B733 C771 1.6ohm 361uH, rg58 c/u
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	355792
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	355793


    I was expecting better performance for coil nr1, maybe i did something wrong... In both cases air detection depth for one coin is not bigger than 20cm.
    What do you think about this measurements?

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodelio View Post
    Hello folks.
    Ther's something i found about ATmega328 and the low fuse (full swing cristal oscilator) F7 in the case of felezjoo projet.
    Seems to be that after the year 1915 the factory doe's not support any more to ATmega328p-pu this function.
    So you can check it out in this link (https://youtu.be/93dSfEczqgk)...
    I hope this can be ussefull to all who work in the felezjoo MD.
    Regards to all.

    what you say is the "rev K" of the atmega328p-pu that has never been released. I flashed two 1922 and they work perfectly.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View Post
    Mice Work!!! The Vinil coil very smart!!! Do you have calculator for this double spider coil? Resistance and Inductance of this?with coil cable 0.5mm ?
    thanks, i have some friends that own laser cuter and cnc cutter. It is easy to make like that. From what i remember i use 0.6mm copper wire, 350uH 1ohm. I don’t use calculator.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View Post
    Mice Work!!! The Vinil coil very smart!!! Do you have calculator for this double spider coil? Resistance and Inductance of this?with coil cable 0.5mm ?

    coil details
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    [ATTACH]48331[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48332[/ATTACH]

    There you have my board and coil
    Mice Work!!! The Vinil coil very smart!!! Do you have calculator for this double spider coil? Resistance and Inductance of this?with coil cable 0.5mm ?

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D374AEBF-D96D-41D6-B53A-3D4AEBB7F303.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	618.0 KB
ID:	355611
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7E1CD5EC-75A0-4005-9E9A-CC197B38005A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	355612

    There you have my board and coil

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I've already posted them, both the original lf357 as you see above and the complete pcb two or three pages back
    I searched 8 last pages.... nothink..... I want to see the complete pcb picture to see the parts and thier position.... maybe my problem could solve with a picture with full working pcb ...

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View Post
    Useus please can you upload a photo of your complete pcb with the original lf357?...
    I've already posted them, both the original lf357 as you see above and the complete pcb two or three pages back

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by Heracles View Post
    Felezjoo = Coil Error. I changed lf357, spider coil, clear rom, rewrite fuse hex, bs170, potentiometer. No way, i just see coil error.
    Check connection of bs170 and try other 357... Coil error if the program work well is about hardware only

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Useus please can you upload a photo of your complete pcb with the original lf357?...

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by Heracles View Post
    Felezjoo = Coil Error. I changed lf357, spider coil, clear rom, rewrite fuse hex, bs170, potentiometer. No way, i just see coil error.
    maybe if you say the values ​​of the coil and some photos of your pcb maybe someone would help you too ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Heracles
    replied
    Felezjoo = Coil Error. I changed lf357, spider coil, clear rom, rewrite fuse hex, bs170, potentiometer. No way, i just see coil error.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X