Originally posted by marin2
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
to marin2
there are a lot of coil calculators online, just go to google and try (coil calculator), I am a little bit confused with Your debug numbers.
What are they exactly? a=? b=? c=? (300, 700, 800 - optimum)
Leave a comment:
-
Hi marin2
inductance of Your coil is too high 591uH, Try with 25 turns and if not good enough, go to 24, lf357 looks ok but do not use holders for transistor, just solder it directly on PCB.
A little bit more about coil - try some other tips (basket or spider), there are a lot of examples on geo.
regard
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hello everybody
I always have low values
A: Almost B : 30 nearly C : 40 almost 100
Leave a comment:
-
Nice work smit22!
I prefer small (20 to 25cm) coil and use manual set up for delay, usually around 20, and spider kind of, because it is easy for me to set it up.
Here are some pics of 25cm coil I just made and as You can notice wires are not soldered yet so a)300 b)688 c)784 will come in place after soldering and
making all rigid.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: