Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    is that possible to me explain the operation and principle of the programmme used to felezjoo in atmaga328.

    thank you all

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Hi eclipse. That is a 56cm coil with 400uH inductance made of 2 turns of 26awg CAT cable.. Im planing to make 68cm coil i have a 1mm copper wire her..i hope this would be better. Im using lf356 but im trying to get lf357 problem is only ebay is the option.
    hi jladre is the coil you mention in here similar to this but you made it with 2 turns instead of 3???? me and some mumbers in here are suffering to get it detect coils can you show us how you did the coil????

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyke View Post
    I finished my PCB, but it didn´t work well.
    It gives me coil error, I tried with 3 different coils I use with my chance pi.
    What I noticed, before error appears, there is a short buzz from coil.

    Can somebody helping me out? Can somebody give me details about building a working coil (diameter, kind of coil, kind of cable, etc.)
    same problem with me my friend i hear short buzz from coils but dont detect no one i tries 3 coils and LF357d Ne5534p Tl071 .....just Lf 356 detect my 20cm cat5 cable coil sometimes but hang on beeping speaker and keep beeping every 3 seconds weired

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyke View Post
    I finished my PCB, but it didn´t work well.
    It gives me coil error, I tried with 3 different coils I use with my chance pi.
    What I noticed, before error appears, there is a short buzz from coil.

    Can somebody helping me out? Can somebody give me details about building a working coil (diameter, kind of coil, kind of cable, etc.)
    That is the common problem which we mentioned here several times.
    It is related to coil and LF357, other words; those are not matched.
    It is a problem. You have to put an effort to make suitable coil.
    Also you will probably need to try several LF357s too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    I finished my PCB, but it didn´t work well.
    It gives me coil error, I tried with 3 different coils I use with my chance pi.
    What I noticed, before error appears, there is a short buzz from coil.

    Can somebody helping me out? Can somebody give me details about building a working coil (diameter, kind of coil, kind of cable, etc.)

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    Felezjoo

    I could say that difference has this version of the others,
    because the eye has some changes ...

    such as is to say 18v, while in other versions is to 24v.

    also the fact that it has the IRF840 but has the IRFP460 and BDX54C and other minor details.

    improvements or disadvantages might have.Click image for larger version

Name:	felezjoo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	346574felezjoo.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    i think this is the good one.
    hi all friend

    i search pcb for this version in format pdf

    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    i think this is the good one.
    Did somebody built this board and compare the performance to ivonic´s board?

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    i think this is the good one.
    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied

    i think this is the good one.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    hi my friend i used mKavr and flashed atmega succesfully now my board works fine exept it dont detect coils even if i wire a 0.8 ohm resistor with the coils .... can you show me mKavr configuration because i think i am doing something wrong since i set the lock fuse to 0 .......... please some help it's the 3 rd board not working
    I encounter same problem also when I set a wrong fuse bit,.even you erase or verify there will always an error,, the solution is used AVR fusebit doctor to erase/program and restore default fusebit and program it again, or buy new atmega328.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    A message to dalgic35 ... please stop posting advertising links in the Tech Forum (or any other forum for that matter). I have already had to remove several from this one, and the Schematics forum.
    If you want to advertise a product, please do it in the Free Advertising forum, where you can make one post.
    Any more random advertisements will result in a ban.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by RS_Phil View Post
    I think atmega328 are not supported in Extreme burner I also used Usbasp but in AVRdude or in mkAVR.
    [ATTACH]35998[/ATTACH]
    hi my friend i used mKavr and flashed atmega succesfully now my board works fine exept it dont detect coils even if i wire a 0.8 ohm resistor with the coils .... can you show me mKavr configuration because i think i am doing something wrong since i set the lock fuse to 0 .......... please some help it's the 3 rd board not working

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    the best lf357 i got from China via ebay
    i think if this was fake lf357 the match up to 95% of original

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Altair View Post
    it's very strange!
    Are you sure don't have some fake components? There are many of it on market!!
    At the beginning i believed that too: that there are too many fakes on the market.
    But than it is not complete truth.
    I obtained several LF357s from different suppliers, from different series and date.
    It is not possible that all those are fake!
    Besides i also heard the experiences from other diyers on this subject too, as were pretty similar as mine.
    Obviously the author took one (probably pretty random) LF357 and wrote the delicate part of the code according to that particular piece of LF357 (internal hum, dc offset, amplification rate, sensitivity etc...)
    And now we are in troubles because of that. Now we have to randomly guess as closest as possible specification to that LF357.
    Easiest way to "mask" this mistake is to say "it is fake" in public.
    ...
    Come to think... this is splendid method to make a lot of money from selling LF357s world wide!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X