Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
The private message system on the forum is working very badly!
Total chaos!
Unclear, not related... the "new" forum engine (or script, no idea anymore) that Carl activated some time ago is the worst possible, it doesn't work well at all.
But I think Carl himself knows that and has given up on further fixing and tuning.
That is why I will publicly answer the question posed by a colleague here:
@Dinamo581
The module is the "discrimination" printed board. Detector must work even without it.
What's more; i make my copies without it. No need to "jump" anything. Main board works anyway.
What than it could be? Tough to anticipate.
Back panel pcb is only a charger part. And it is "faulty" by the default. Battery leaks through it, it has conceptual mistake, the design mistake.
So, i would start from that. I would disconnect the back panel board only, locate the power pins on main board and directly connect to 12V.
If it works; than is easy. But it is anyway hard to anticipate from the distance, like this.
Leave a comment:
-
I'd guess that pulsars are about the same depth as deltas, the only benefit is that they have an identification.
Leave a comment:
-
The main designer of Pulse Star is Thomas Breuer... he was here a long time ago... I corresponded with him through this site... if anyone wants to be upset, it should be Thomas and no one else.Originally posted by kt315 View Post
anybody will draw. i am not. i do not want to get blame attack again that i use aliens' information.
Unfortunately, Thomas is no longer here and if we asked him for help, he would probably have helped himself.
Leave a comment:
-
KT315
Years ago, Pulse Star was officially re-produced in Iran... Later, the manufacturing company was moved from Iran to Dubai.
I corresponded with a person named Aban Goodday....he had the complete information on making the Pulse Star, the design of all the PCBs...but I didn't need it and I didn't ask him for it...years since then His e-mail is not working for a long time.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for your attention... You did a great job.. I hope the drawing will be final and complete... Thank you for the trouble you took on this matter.Originally posted by dbanner View PostIn a couple of hours I managed to get this far. Few more hours and maybe there will be something complete. of course there remains a lot more to do such as proper track widths and via size for correct pcb rules etc. but maybe it can be done.
With respect
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: