Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kazem2114
    replied
    Originally posted by sergio View Post
    I have made several pi detectors and my favorite for large objects is delta pulse.
    is very powerfull bolive me!!!
    Hi dear
    I had made delta pulse and it doesn't work at all... I need some help


    what's the role of these 2 parts?????and what's the voltage of " -E/Tr9 "????
    I didn't see Tr1 in any parts of circuit but here???

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    hi sharky kaha they tum itne din from geotech forum se door dont worry i have done delta plus coil size 15 inch /15 inch square coil it can detect steel shed sheet at 9 feet clearly..rajesh

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    put a photo ,and the # of LCD use,may the error from conection!!! in this case
    not power on!!!!!
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    a schematic that U need it .

    best time
    j.
    hi jap

    I built the circuit lcd but 7805 is very hot in addition there is no longer of light on the lcd. what should I do please? is what I have to do another or change the 7805?

    best time

    Leave a comment:


  • supermen
    replied
    Japanese Thanks for the answer ..

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi supermen
    for coil use adsl cat6,cat5 original good specifications.
    -lacquered wire,,0.5mm with good specifications.
    u get good coil!!!!!
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • supermen
    replied
    Thanks Japanese
    Coil is better
    Utp cable twisted (twist)
    or
    lacquered wire.???

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi supermen
    subject is not better. the better placed for the best designer specifications for the component to his design.
    -In the case of difficulty in obtaining the original,arrangement Descending:-
    -4538.4066 --> CD,MC,HEF.
    -TL062 ---> 082,072.
    -D1 556 ----> NE, LM ,UA
    -D4 LF357---> LF356 ,TL081 ,071.
    -BC546, ---> BC546 C, B,A.
    -BC557 ----> BC557 C, B,A.
    I hope I explained Thought.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • supermen
    replied
    Hello Japanese
    What is best for 4538.4066 HCF CD.HEF ..???
    TL062, 72.82. best???
    D1 556 best???
    D4 .. LF356, 357, TL071, 81 best.???
    BC546, A, B, C BC557, A, B, C.najdobro???

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi sparky
    dont turned it on ,,,,,,,
    -Change irf740
    -Change d9,10 by CD ,HCF,,,4066 .not M74HC4066B1 its RONG.

    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolov
    replied
    Originally posted by sparky View Post
    I just finished the 7 knob Turkish DP kit. I double checked everything. When I turned it on with coil attached, the Green LED lit up and Q1 got very hot and no sound. Please look at my pictures and see if everything is right.
    Hi Sparky

    1.Maybe I'm wrong, but why you don't use PR1 with 200K? instead wire which has almost no resistance!?
    2.use passive cooler for Q1,
    3.and what is freq on 556 pin9?

    Don't give up. Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi sparky
    possibility by the clearly of the image that
    The error R1 CHANGED Instead of By R2, R2 By R1.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • sparky
    replied
    I just finished the 7 knob Turkish DP kit. I double checked everything. When I turned it on with coil attached, the Green LED lit up and Q1 got very hot and no sound. Please look at my pictures and see if everything is right.


    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Jap thank you so much.

    This is really nice and the program is complete.

    Best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Freddy67
    the file u need
    best time
    j.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X