Hi Nicolas
No No.
All capacitors C26 and C28,C27 C29 are OK.
-You are back to the zero Point.
U say,,,, I hear nothing in the detection.How do you know?--Although the audio sound correct.
-Tested and check T9
best time
j.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by jap View PostHi Nicolas
Usually rarely does not effect the value of voltage , and the effective when put wrong values for capacitance of the capacitor , Except a part of Power .
what a problem,,,,?...explain.
best time
j.
Jap thank you for help my problem is in the sound
I hear nothing in the detection
I think the capacitor related integrated circuit 555 is not calibrated
I value the following C26 and C28 voltage is 100V
capacitors C27 C29 voltage is 50 v
that you think Jap?
is the cause of the voltageAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Nicolas
Usually rarely does not effect the value of voltage , and the effective when put wrong values for capacitance of the capacitor , Except a part of Power .
what a problem,,,,?...explain.
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
MESSAGE KT 315
[QUOTE=kt315;156458]hi, if you mean Pulse Star with the disc I give you translation of one man who knows how it is done really.
THANKS kt 315 will not be able to locate in 50 cm with 1X1 COIL black or white metal. the Alaya pulse in other (HZ) You can tune into different metalware;;
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Nicolas
-All voltage for electrolytic=16~25v
-All voltage for ceramic capacitor =16v
-ALL voltage for mkt,mylar capacitor =63~100v
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
Voltage of Capacitor
OK no problem thxOriginally posted by jap View PostHi Nicolas
I do not know these values!
best time
j.
But I have a problem with the capacitor primarily the value of Voltage
If you have these voltage for electrolytic and ceramic capacitor value
send the for me JAP. I want the check
I believe that I have an error of voltage
Thank you very much for your cooperation and assistance
Best time you tooAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
hi, if you mean Pulse Star with the disc I give you translation of one man who knows how it is done really.Originally posted by g.s View Posthello kt 315 I have detected a change'VE do with r 49 its aims. The other question I have is if you can build delta pulse with choice of gold, metal.. with pic controllers HAVE KNOWLEDGE of him, I WANT TO KNOW ..
some suggestios for charger battery 12volt 1.2 ah lead schematic.
for the additional 30% of the price there shoved unfinished "magnetometer" - the essence, the simplest magnetoresistors, with which, in theory, by comparing the signal from the frame and from magnetosensitive element, we can conclude - color or black metal under the coil. But this crap will only work for the upper layers of the soil and not the fact that in real terms the background magnetic field, it will function normally. But because of this frame is much more complex - there was a central bar, with which more or less can be tolerated only to the size of 1m x 1m. As for the name Pulse deeper - the same eggs, side view, only more expensive. And do not believe advertisers - all you can "squeeze" of the physical principle of pulse deeper has long been "squeezed out", and the presence of the small screen \ buttons \ arrows \ LEDs basically does not change anything - all the same, just in a different package (and for another price).
Leave a comment:
-
Hi jap thx my friendOriginally posted by jap View PostHi Nicolas
File HEX for the descrimination of PIC 18F252 new version.
best time
j.
I have received that file from pasha
his is good person
If I can get your idea to finish programming the PIC 16f878 for old version for LCD
I have the following measurements on points
A = 11.3V
B = 7.3V
C = 7.2
D = 0v
E = 11.8
but I do know the max values to define a good descrimination
for ferrous and non ferrous
If you know the values help me
I send you the beginning of my projectAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
MESSAGE KT 315
hello kt 315 I have detected a change'VE do with r 49 its aims. The other question I have is if you can build delta pulse with choice of gold, metal.. with pic controllers HAVE KNOWLEDGE of him, I WANT TO KNOW ..
some suggestios for charger battery 12volt 1.2 ah lead schematic.
Leave a comment:
-
hex
Hi Nicolas
File HEX for the descrimination of PIC 18F252 new version.
best time
j.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
File Hex for Descrimination LCD
Hi jap how are
I need file HEX for the descrimination of PIC 18F252 new version
If you have that file please send for me
Leave a comment:
-
The pic was corrupt. The new one work fine... :-)
How can I setup the LCD module in the program PIC Simulator IDE?
(For deversi LCD program)
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: