Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sinko1
    replied
    Originally posted by Investigator View Post
    I use CD14538BE ,because i have not original integrated circuit.And have not capatitor 15nF (it is onlly one in a schematic, i use 10nF)Please hellp.
    hi friend not bother there ready tested and working. Can we agree on price.Best regards

    Detectors, parts, electronics, and so forth. No dealer restrictions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Investigator
    replied
    I use CD14538BE ,because i have not original integrated circuit.And have not capatitor 15nF (it is onlly one in a schematic, i use 10nF)Please hellp.

    Leave a comment:


  • Investigator
    replied
    I made ​​delta Pulse 2, but did not want to work. Hear the sounds and it fluctuates but is not sensitive to metal. When we go through the searching coil is no sound or no reaction. Send me a scheme by which I could make Delta Pulse will work with labels- integrated circuits and tranzistors ex.BC557 A or BC557C , I DO NOT WANT TO DETECTOR WITH LCD DISPLAY I WANT TO DELTA COMMON ANALOG PULSE METAL DETECTOR.Please send me corect shematic for delta my mail is [email protected] Thank you in advance.Investigator

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by amr muhamed View Post
    ___________________________________________
    I test the circuit and (IRF740) heat and smoke ............ I dont know where the problem
    ______
    1-can I dont use the ammeter and replase it by what??
    2- is this Diode ?? what is the type of it ??
    3&4>>>> ???
    the capacitors have a certain type?
    ___________
    thanks in advance kt315
    set trimmer POWER or PULSE WIDTH on MINIMUM before you do anything. in another way you will get that Magic Smoke out, living in the transistor but leaving the body out if his owner does not wish be teaching.

    1 - certainly. do not use uAmeter.
    2-4 - turkish people are TOO active in this thread. they had made NEW DESIGN, I do not know it and will tell nothing you about their PCB. it is why I call this PCB design TURKISH (ie absoliutely unknown for me). please ask turkish men directly.

    Leave a comment:


  • amr muhamed
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    your help is only your hands. and may be your head, time to time. on the photo a PCB of one guy that is WORKING. despite on all you can notice too oldest green resistors of 60-70 years' era there, I had throwed off all of them like the garbage many years ago. but anyway THE PCB IS WORKING! this guy even has not conceptions about components' tolerance in electronics!
    but anyway THE PCB IS WORKING!
    ___________________________________________
    I test the circuit and (IRF740) heat and smoke ............ I dont know where the problem
    ______
    1-can I dont use the ammeter and replase it by what??
    2- is this Diode ?? what is the type of it ??
    3&4>>>> ???
    the capacitors have a certain type?
    ___________
    thanks in advance kt315
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    sz, can you draw these points A...E on the schematic? tia

    In principle, I left the original links, just edited it on the LCD terminals.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Do you know the voltage and the current in certain places ... such as Tr1,Tr2,Tr3.....

    look at diagram. you must get these signals (voltage, not current) in the points.

    -Isthe coil hasspecial specifications to make??
    (
    Diameter,Number of turns,H,R and spiral or disk)

    ordinary coil of inductivity 400-450 uH (MICRO- HENRY, NOT MILLI- !!!).
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • amr muhamed
    replied
    thanks kt315
    I put the components on the test board..... I want to test it >>
    Do you know the voltage and the current in certain places ... such as Tr1,Tr2,Tr3.....

    -Isthe coil hasspecial specifications to make??
    (
    Diameter,Number of turns,H,R and spiral or disk)


    BEST REGARDS



    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by amr muhamed View Post
    HI kt315
    I Want to build the Delta Pluse ..... can you help me to do it .... and the problems of it
    your help is only your hands. and may be your head, time to time. on the photo a PCB of one guy that is WORKING. despite on all you can notice too oldest green resistors of 60-70 years' era there, I had throwed off all of them like the garbage many years ago. but anyway THE PCB IS WORKING! this guy even has not conceptions about components' tolerance in electronics!
    but anyway THE PCB IS WORKING!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    sz, can you draw these points A...E on the schematic? tia
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    I think the LCD screen is only a mechanical substitute. The Delta Pulse does not discriminate. The Turkish colleagues may display slightly different. The program of PIC will not be published.

    The trimmers set the value on the display (battery).

    Already be sensitive to the metal detector, if the previously described set by an Iranian colleague and the changes do give. The small metal detection as described in the previous entries should be exercised.

    Good job!


    I modified a previously uploaded file LAY (son1.lay), so that the LCD can easily be counted. Please check out, whether it is good!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • amr muhamed
    replied
    HI kt315
    I Want to build the Delta Pluse ..... can you help me to do it .... and the problems of it

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    1 the LEDs of not funionam small plate (ferrous and non ferrous) ..
    What are trimers (3) on the same plate?
    interesting PCB. still did not see the circuit. may be similar to one made by man from Poland but why there is a quartz? what IC is standing on the PCB? IMO, enough simple PCB to draw the schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hasse
    replied
    Originally posted by Hasse View Post
    Hello!
    A friend built this detector at my request, but lacks some adjustments ...
    Their efficiency is very small ... really need YOUR HELP .......
    I understand very little about electronics all tips will go to my colleague ..
    HELP



    1 the LEDs of not funionam small plate (ferrous and non ferrous) ..
    What are trimers (3) on the same plate?

    2 ° I have to pass the ociloscópio in that part of the device and how?
    What is the best fit?
    Any help is welcome .....

    Thank you for your attention and patience ...
    The photos ...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • amr muhamed
    replied
    Originally posted by rajesh View Post
    hi amr delta pluse is work good mono coil you can call me 09893588660
    I am from Egypt >>>> can you add me in yahoo .....
    my mail :[email protected]

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X