If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hello all:
I need help as soon as
Need the right circuit for Delta Pluse without errors and if there is to explain it and clarify each component
If one of you applied to the program of proteus??
Bernd, I think the problem is in bad quality of potentiometer P3. Please test it. The lower end of potentiometer should be connected to wiper as shown below.
thanks
problem at mine version is that
wiper is already connected to higher end
but i have tried what you say and connect lower end to wiper
there was a change
also i see that i cant tune it to no clicking point threshold at mine were 10k
so i changed to 100k and i cand set threshold to low clicking or zero
but coil doesnt react on metal
so there is still a bug on it
Bernd, I think the problem is in bad quality of potentiometer P3. Please test it. The lower end of potentiometer should be connected to wiper as shown below.
i think delta pulse version here is not idiot prooven (but that is what i need)
too much thinks that can go wrong
so i will order a commercial kit next month, copy it and then give it to here
that could solve my own problems and also all the troubles
that the 80% to them i belong here have
we need a version that everyone can build without crushing his diodes or fets or something else on first start and when you see something is wrong the hole unit crushes
(i had connect my batteries 2 seconds to long until i smell the plastic but from where) i thing it was irf740
Hello again. My delta dont work continues. Here's what I found.Coil does not react to metal. pin 5 ic 556 8.65v---pin 9 ic556 11.9v pin 2 ic 357 7.85v---pin 6 ic357 10.55v pin 6 ic 4538 9.80v pin 1 ic tl062 10.28v---pin 7 tl062 9.30v pin 2 ic 555 5,00v ---pin 5 ic 555 6.29v--- pin 7 ic555 4,95 IRF840 gate 8,65v-drain 1,75v-source 0,06v - sound work, work potentiometers, diodes are not broken, I really do not know what to do more. I know what I will do. I smash my Delta and go fishing. thanks
be more accurate. your montage on PCB back side seems very vulgar. do not use unisolated wire on the side because you can elementary short the circuit.
Hello again. My delta dont work continues. Here's what I found.Coil does not react to metal. pin 5 ic 556 8.65v---pin 9 ic556 11.9v pin 2 ic 357 7.85v---pin 6 ic357 10.55v pin 6 ic 4538 9.80v pin 1 ic tl062 10.28v---pin 7 tl062 9.30v pin 2 ic 555 5,00v ---pin 5 ic 555 6.29v--- pin 7 ic555 4,95 IRF840 gate 8,65v-drain 1,75v-source 0,06v - sound work, work potentiometers, diodes are not broken, I really do not know what to do more. I know what I will do. I smash my Delta and go fishing. thanks
Coils from 28 to 45 cm.
Use the same frequency coils 28 and 40 cm, the value determined experimentally for better performance (from 400 to 550 Hz).
Measure the frequency with a tester.
Set the pulse width (power), 100 to 150 usec. Use oscilloscope.
If no oscilloscope, adjust the power for a total consumption of DP between 130 and 150 mA.
1x1 meter coil
Use a frequency of 150 Hz or so. Measure the frequency with a tester, determine the value of CX experimentally.
Set the pulse width of 200 usec. Use oscilloscope, or measure the total current of MD at 180 to 200 mA.
If you respect the power values mentioned, the FET should not be heated.
Place a higher value than normal for the damping resistance in the PCB.
Set this value with a resistor installed in each coil. Determine experimentally the value for best performance in each case.
What kind of house do you live? If the concrete floor below and there is lots of iron, the DP is not able to calm down. Anyway, nice carpets. Easterners?
With capacity can I modified the frequencies easy. (take in parallel :-) )
May I set up power with a fixed resistor? To 180 or 200 mA.
Witch dumping resistor must I use to 28 cm (550 Hz), 40 cm (400 Hz) and 1m (150 Hz) coil's? Can I measured it with multimeter or experiment, this does not warm the fet?
szucs_g
For coils of 28 to 45 cm, I use the same frequency (400 to 550 Hz).
Roll 1X1 meters, I use 150 to 170 Hz
Place a simple switch C1, to add capacity in parallel to achieve the rate of 150 Hz.
Increasing the power (power control, and measure the total consumption of the DP, in alrrededor 180 to 200 mA).
Use different resistors inside each coil to compensate for the differences.
greetings, Jose
Ne556 was swapped in, but he did not want to vibrate. Capacitors, resistors ok, the diodes as well. The first half of the ic wibrating well, but not the 9-foot. I noticed that the potentiometer (noise) soldered was broken. That was the trouble. :-)
I found the rotary switch. 4 x 3-position. It would be worthwhile to redesign PCB and all three rolls to make it suitable solution. The switch could switch to the lowest 28 cm, 40 cm and 100 cm search head proper configuration. Good idea? The answers found that the frequency of dumping resistor should change. This has come with a small roll, the transistor T2 collector off and a 1.5 nF capacitor 1 nF to replace. If I missed something please write. So would three and four parameters to change rolls. This switch (rotary switch) could be solved.
Leave a comment: