If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi KT315 ,
what's about LM2577-ADJ... are you trying to get stability with ?
if it is good please put how to connecting and many thanks
Attached Images
hi. I still wait STTH1210D be arrived... can say nothing now before it will be installed.
I did refuse 7909 use. but you can try it... I placed 7909 instead diodes VD8 and VD9, on their places (the diodes was been desoldered). photos I did not do.
my mod now... converter on LM2577-ADJ... if it is working good in Milelab so I think it will be working good in DP too
Hi KT315 ,
what's about LM2577-ADJ... are you trying to get stability with delta pulse or not yet ?
if it is good please put how to connecting and many thanks
Attached Images
I've had it! I tried another battery in the DP. Something is broken inside. There is no virtual ground. E +, E-values are bad. E + 2V, -E = -10.45V. The diodes are good. TL072 reversed. She began to heat up in the IRF. Because there is no pulsation. I give up the fight ... Or not? :-)
Something must select a stable solution to +5 and-5V to develop, is not it?
The tl072 burned out and irf840 to the boil. On Monday go to the grocery store. I buy plenty of them. Apparently consumables. :-)
I've had it! I tried another battery in the DP. Something is broken inside. There is no virtual ground. E +, E-values are bad. E + 2V, -E = -10.45V. The diodes are good. TL072 reversed. She began to heat up in the IRF. Because there is no pulsation. I give up the fight ... Or not? :-)
Something must select a stable solution to +5 and-5V to develop, is not it?
I check all diodes an transistors
this is my delta pic's
I think this new version. You can choose between AutoTune or manual tune. Important parameters of the coil. Mine is 450 uH, 0.5 mm diameter insulated copper wire. I planned that this new version is drawn up, but I think the old one works just only manual tuning can not be stopped. The coil vibrates well? In theory, you can also handle. Patience ... You can! :-)
when i connect power sound going and dont detect eny metal
I also had this problem. You have checked all the diodes and the fact that the E + and E where there is a need. I have gone to lf357 you have not noticed, and subsequently, two diodes as well. 4538 no matter what. The previous answers, read what I wrote to the lords. You will find a solution. It took me 3 months for it. IRF840 is used. Gabor
Search, download and share files from 4shared: music, video, images, books, apk. Use advanced search filters to find favorite songs, video clips and mobile apps.
Leave a comment: