Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • akademiker
    replied
    did it, now 555 creates simple sound like a monostable multivibrator.

    I also checked the coil with my scope, between the two ends.
    Is it even detecting? The difference seems too small to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    desolder T9 off, connect accordingly a schematic here. you must get A CLEAR tone. THAT IS SIMPLE CLASSIC GENERATOR ON 555.

    let Qia or whom yet with perfect English to tell you how the generator works!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by akademiker View Post
    Did it, same as before, no sound at turning on or adjusting pot P5 and now no sound when touching Pin2.
    This means there is something wrong in the 555 part, right?
    Shouldnt the sound start by itself, without touching with fingers? :S

    no sound when touching Pin2 because you disabled the sound part from all. something wrong in the NE555, you are right. check pot P5 itself.

    recorded sound of DP. some moments would be clearly heard:
    1. to turn on.
    2. to push RESET, it is approx. 3-5 sec.
    3. to tune THRESHOLD
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • akademiker
    replied
    Did it, same as before, no sound at turning on or adjusting pot P5 and now no sound when touching Pin2.
    This means there is something wrong in the 555 part, right?
    Shouldnt the sound start by itself, without touching with fingers? :S

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    When I turn it on, the red led turns on, the coil sends out pulses (When placing some metal inside the coil, the object starts to emit a sound)

    norm

    and the irf720 gets a little bit warm,

    norm

    but I get no sound or current at the Ameter. I tried all pots and the tuning button, but nothing worked.
    When I touch Pin2 at the D9A 4066 with my finger (tried it accidentally) the speaker starts huming and when i touch Pin11 of the same or push tune, it stops again.

    you use a strange way in my opinion. it is not an radio... but if this is working for you...

    My coil is around 1,4mH and 4Ohm and I'm running it at 120Hz.

    unnorm. DP can work with the coil, but norm is 350-500 uH. (MICRO-)
    disconnect NE555 sound part according to attached schematic and try to get the ruffle sound via P5 pot - from nothing to rare clicks and further hight tone.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • akademiker
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    which can measure mA currents

    oohh my God... it's again not MILLI- but MICRO- !!!
    uA!!!
    sorry, measured with an analog µA meter now, but same story, absolutly nothing at the µA meter, when I touch the second pin again, the meter starts to show about 90µA and slowly decreases to 0. When I hit tune while it decreases, the µA jumps up again and is decreased faster after releasing again. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the meter :S

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    which can measure mA currents

    oohh my God... it's again not MILLI- but MICRO- !!!
    uA!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • akademiker
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Ameter?! you have to use MICROAMPEREMETER. 50 uA or 100 uA of full range.
    Of course I used a Ameter, which can measure mA currents, I used a multimeter with automatic range. (I thought it would be self-evident ^^)

    Any idea? The sending circuit and the part for the sound seems to work fine, but something is wrong with the recieving circuit, right? Which parts are relevant for recieving?
    Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Ameter?! you have to use MICROAMPEREMETER. 50 uA or 100 uA of full range.

    Leave a comment:


  • akademiker
    replied
    Hi there

    I'm having a problem with my dp circuit.
    When I turn it on, the red led turns on, the coil sends out pulses (When placing some metal inside the coil, the object starts to emit a sound) and the irf720 gets a little bit warm, but I get no sound or current at the Ameter. I tried all pots and the tuning button, but nothing worked.
    When I touch Pin2 at the D9A 4066 with my finger (tried it accidentally) the speaker starts huming and when i touch Pin11 of the same or push tune, it stops again.
    My coil is around 1,4mH and 4Ohm and I'm running it at 120Hz.
    The whole circuit seems not to drain a lot of power, just around 100mA at 12V.
    I used revision 6.0 10.2009.
    Where could be the error?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pablete
    replied
    Delta

    Muchas gracias vamos a ver como me va.

    Leave a comment:


  • geminis74
    replied
    es una resistencia de 1/2 Watt. que esta pegada al IRF, normalmente dependiendo de la inductancia y resistencia de la bobina, se elige el valor de ella, para que no se caliente el IRF a la vez proporcione el maximo rendimiento.

    is a resistance of 1 / 2 Watt. that is attached to the IRF, usually depending on the inductance and
    coil resistance, we choose the value of it, so it does not heat the IRF at a time
    provide the best performance.

    y si no, pues ya tienes trabajo, empieza comprobando las tensiones de los integrados que sean correctas, los transistores y las conexiones de los potenciometros.

    and if not, they already have a job, start checking the integrated voltages are correct, the transistors and connections of the potentiometers.

    AH, utiliza la primera bobina con la que te funciono, al cambiar la resistencia

    Leave a comment:


  • Pablete
    replied
    Muchas gracias por tu ayuda. Yo ya cambie el IRF 740 y sigue calentando. Dime Geminis ¿cual es la resistencia de amortiguación? (componente exacto). Antes del corto el IRF no se calentaba para nada y funcionaba exelente.
    Ahora he cambiado varios capacitadores sin exito

    Leave a comment:


  • Pablete
    replied
    Delta pulse

    Yo ya cambie el IRF 740 y sigue calentando. Dime Geminis ¿cual es la resistencia de amortiguación? (componente exacto). Antes del corto el IRF no se calentaba para nada y funcionaba exelente.
    Ahora he cambiado varios capacitadores sin exito.

    Leave a comment:


  • geminis74
    replied
    Pablete si no has ajustado la resistencia de amortiguacion seguramente has quemado el IRF740

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X