Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TR5 signal should look just like TR4.
    porkluvr
    Ahem, I left something out... .

    D2B and D3B "Q" outputs should look alike except for a DELAY on D3B.

    D3B output must first have an input from D3A on pin 11, so check pin 11. And check the diode VD6.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    note to Nelson

    Nelson, you have outputs from all the 4538s but one? Check the diode VD6 on 4538 D3B-14. Diodes VD5 and VD6 allow D2B and D3B to share the same timing components R8 and C5. TR5 signal should look just like TR4.

    porkluvr

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi KT315. I have done everyting your toll me, but the problem is still here.
    I check LM556, IRF740 and both 4538 and seems to work fine. I dont have a signal from pin 12 of 4066, that goes to pin 10 of 4538.
    Please any could you orient me about what to do?
    In advance many thanks
    Nelson


    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Hi
    1/ I use LF357 or TL081 in pre amp. NO, I M USING TL081 HAS IN MY PREVIUS VERSIONS

    what IC do you use now?

    2/ I use 0,1% and more precise R23-R26. NO, HIGER
    3/ my power supply wires go from batteries to switch 'Power On' then on C30-C31 and only after these go on the PCB. YES
    4/ I use more than 2300 uA*hs charge value batteries. NO, ONLY 1200 uA

    do you test on short pulse width? 60 us?

    5/ all batteries are very good and were tested by Amperemeter. YES
    6/ I use C7=1000 uF. NO

    hhmmm... have you seen my last schematic version?
    you have a problem in the stability. DP schematic is projected automatically to tune in zero (perfectly). stay on TR7 by o-scope. push Reset knob before sound be disappear off. you must see slightly negative level on TR7. not zero but some negative level. maybe slightly noised - it is normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Hi
    1/ I use LF357 or TL081 in pre amp. NO, I M USING TL081 HAS IN MY PREVIUS VERSIONS

    what IC do you use now?

    2/ I use 0,1% and more precise R23-R26. NO, HIGER
    3/ my power supply wires go from batteries to switch 'Power On' then on C30-C31 and only after these go on the PCB. YES
    4/ I use more than 2300 uA*hs charge value batteries. NO, ONLY 1200 uA

    do you test on short pulse width? 60 us?

    5/ all batteries are very good and were tested by Amperemeter. YES
    6/ I use C7=1000 uF. NO

    hhmmm... have you seen my last schematic version?
    you have a problem in the stability. DP schematic is projected automatically to tune in zero (perfectly). stay on TR7 by o-scope. push Reset knob before sound be disappear off. you must see slightly negative level on TR7. not zero but some negative level. maybe slightly noised - it is normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi kt315. Here are the answers

    1/ I use LF357 or TL081 in pre amp. NO, I M USING TL081 HAS IN MY PREVIUS VERSIONS
    2/ I use 0,1% and more precise R23-R26. NO, HIGER
    3/ my power supply wires go from batteries to switch 'Power On' then on C30-C31 and only after these go on the PCB. YES
    4/ I use more than 2300 uA*hs charge value batteries. NO, ONLY 1200 uA
    5/ all batteries are very good and were tested by Amperemeter. YES
    6/ I use C7=1000 uF. NO

    Regards
    Nelson

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    nelson, pls answer the questions in YES NO style.

    1/ I use LF357 or TL081 in pre amp.
    2/ I use 0,1% and more precise R23-R26.
    3/ my power supply wires go from batteries to switch 'Power On' then on C30-C31 and only after these go on the PCB.
    4/ I use more than 2300 uA*hs charge value batteries.
    5/ all batteries are very good and were tested by Amperemeter.
    6/ I use C7=1000 uF.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Bob
    I also have Pulse Star II with 1 by 1 meter coil. Now i need to make a smaller coils, let said, 25 by 25 or 45 by 45 cms.
    I had read all your questions about homemade coil for PSII.
    Now have you made finally the coil, and how did you finally contected the coil. What about the shield ground conction.
    Please any help will be good.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by PulseStarIIUser View Post
    Thanks Ivconic for advice on building PSII universal coil,

    I found this wire quite cheap (US $0.50/foot). It is 12 conductor wire. Do you think it will be suitable?

    One more question: what to do with the aluminium shield wire? Is it to be connected to one of the terminal wires?

    Thank you again,

    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Many thanks Ero. This afternoon i ll chek it.
    Regards
    Nelson



    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello
    I attached picture of it .
    You can look photos


    check soldering of gain.

    I faced same problem and I saw there are a break on gain connection.


    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello
    I attached picture of it .
    You can look photos


    check soldering of gain.

    I faced same problem and I saw there are a break on gain connection.


    Regards
    Erol
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Erol
    I m not electronics man, so could you please let me know where to check on the schematic?
    I also have a scope.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Nelson

    Please check GAİN pot tunning connections .

    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hello Nelson

    Please check GAİN pot tunning connections .

    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi to Delta Pulse experts.
    I had build my fourth DP, but now i have the following problem.
    My DP sems to work at inverse. How?
    Well everytime i pass a metal in front of the coil, while the detector is emiting a sound, the metal stops the sound, and when i place the metal away from the coil, the sound begins. Then if i place the metal close to the coil again, the sound stops. Looks that this is working at inverse.
    I hope you can understand my english, so please let me know what can be the problem.
    Ohhh, i also replace all IC´s and same thing
    Regards
    Nelson

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I also have released this circuit for speedy battery check. one still pushbutton was been added on panel.

    good luck
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Noemio
    replied
    Thank You

    Thank you both to KT315 and porkluvr!

    Frontdesign is really a good SW!
    A friend of mine told me about www.lazertran.com
    do you know it?

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    to add R37 value. for example I use 1kOhm with 100 uA meter. no need to change R40, it sets a current in time you push RESET. only on this moment.

    KT315 is right, I had it backwards. Raise R37 to allow more current for the meter.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X