If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I want to work with the deloa pulse detector, i already have almost all the components.. but i cant found the D2 4538, D9- 4066 and the 1N148.. can you help me?
The coil is conected directly to the pcb or do i need a conector?
KT315 I agree what you said. But never mind the accu's. Not a problem to use some with much more capacity. I presume question is asked for other reason. Is it good to try to mod DP to be used with smaller coils and preferably to locate small coloured items like coins, rings and nugets? I have same ideas latelly. To adapt DP to be used as super sensitive nuget hunter and conshooter, why not? With coils let's say...20-25cm in diammeter. Kind a tired to make huge coils and use it only as very slow low frequency PI detector. Rising just a frequency on it is not solving problem completelly.
Speaking of DP; by you opinion, is it good to clock it high, over 500Hz?
it is strongly related to a value of accumulators you use. if you use 7 A*h you can tune your DP on any frequency and any pulse width you want of. but I use 2300 mA*h batt's. I must take care about the charge value, 500Hz does not give me an advantage. big pulse width I can use of but on a short limited time. another words you must find some compromise between your batt's charge and your working time in a field. do you agree?
Hi KT315 Thank you , I remember and check my softwares CDS and found fornt designer 3 Original program . It is instal on my computer now . Can you upload here (if it isnt secret) your drew panel as *. Fpl format? I built delta pulse at the past , I cannot construct box for it . Consider ,apply little change at it . Or send to my mail. Aft.72005@gmail .com Best regards.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
What are you saying? At this specific DP audio level is more than good. Extra loud and good. If you dont get good audio than you made some mistake.
Besides, i made DP according to pcb and schematic you posted long time ago. And it is working excellent, no audio issues at all. Maybe you forget to connect pins 2. and 6. on 555 and that how you got poor audio or no audio at all? Ha?
Speaking of DP; by you opinion, is it good to clock it high, over 500Hz? To adjust parallel resistor and coil and to clock it very high.
kt315, only revisions you done on this (poor) schematic is changing text style and few resistors values, ha,ha,ha! In this manner you can continue and make 100 revisions more! ha,ha,ha!!! But real question is ; are there any benefits from those "revisions"?
the poor schematic is Deeper 8 revised in 2004 year. mine is absoliutely fresh! your manner is really ha ha ha but seems you have not a chance to see 100 revisions on Deeper
what you SEE on my DP schematic all has been realised off. I still would like to add an amplifier. trying to connect TDA7052A. NE555 does not give good sound level.
kt315, only revisions you done on this (poor) schematic is changing text style and few resistors values, ha,ha,ha! In this manner you can continue and make 100 revisions more! ha,ha,ha!!! But real question is ; are there any benefits from those "revisions"?
Leave a comment: