Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    DB

    i did not checked this mod, do not have detailed info. koliaj wrote it gives more stability. in my opinion DP works perfectly
    and stably, in a case you did all right.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    KT, I saw a mod for audio for Delta pulse "koljaj". Have you any more info on it's implementation.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi

    i live in .............

    we dont have metal detector becuse it is illegal

    i need a circuit metal detector for detect iron , gold

    you can help me?

    i find different circuit but I do not know which one is better

    i can work with avr pic and a little arm

    tanks
    a circuit for detect iron gold is delta pulse. this schematic IS FREE AND SHARED UP -!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi sir how are you ...my name .... am 30 years old ....and I read
    too much about you and your post in geotech ...
    sir I wish you can help me to can make my metal detector delta plus
    work .....I copy your pcb and I use every thing like the circuit plan
    but there is no sound just when I turn it off its give a peak when its
    working no sound ...pleas whats the problim am so tired trying to fix
    it ...pleas help me .....
    i tell you again. i am NOT ABLE to help you if you do board yourself. you have to use only my board.
    or, you have to use a CHECKED AND TESTED board.

    sir ....I use tl062cn and ne555p...sn74hc4066n....lf357.....mm74hc4538n....
    pleas can we chat in whatsup if you like ...pleas help me we have here
    turckish gold box around my place its at 1.5 meter I promiss you I ll
    give you 25% if you help me ..its have 70kg of gold I live in .....
    and we have too much turkish signs here .....pleas sir trust me and I
    I promiss you
    I wish you reply my massage ....and I ll bee so happy if you add me In
    whatsapp this my number in whatsapp
    ........................
    I can send you video or pic of my detector pleas sir I need this help
    i HAD released opamp tester and the boards HAD ordered. that will COVER all your problems with
    all kind of opamps.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by marthen337 View Post
    This my pcb
    check all jumpers wires on pcb. compare layouts. all o-scope diagrams and turkish pcb pics see here http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9684&start=25

    Leave a comment:


  • DELAY888
    replied
    Post in this topic forum # 3159

    I'm not an electronic professional.
    I collected the payment under the Turkish scheme. I do not work in automatic mode. But works in manual. For the test at home, I use a coil 30 cm twisted pair wire 3.3 Ohm resistance.

    Leave a comment:


  • marthen337
    replied
    look

    This my pcb
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • marthen337
    replied
    hello to all

    hello.....
    am new here and I wish I get help ..
    I build delta plus 2 with the turcksh pcb and the detector not working ....its detect my hands only ...if I put the j3 switch up its detect my hands ..and for down its didnt detect any thing ..
    I made nice pcb and do every thing the same
    the sound.noise.trashhold.sens.gain.signal. working but its didnt detect I usa 110cm coil with 16 turn and 680ohm ...pleas helpme

    Leave a comment:


  • DELAY888
    replied
    KT515
    To improve audiovisual information (when searching for other metal detectors except sound look at the screen to determine the signal strength), you can connect to the Board of Your development LCD Turkish development, as a simple display that shows the battery level and signal strength.






    The assembled Board was connected to the test coil when changing the settings (sens; tr.hold) the sound appears and reset, the metal reacts.


    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you did touch pin4 +12V to -E test point.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    where did the trace burn? draw point on this pic.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ficuss
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    you use old diagram with mistake. delete it. http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9684&start=25
    right one --->>>

    Yes, thanks, I corrected the picture in the message.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you use old diagram with mistake. delete it. http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9684&start=25
    right one --->>>
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Greetings to you, brothers and sisters!

    I assembled the device on a single-sided Board.
    Immediately am asking forgiveness, that my of knowledge in radio electronics not strong, so can be quite elementary questions). No offense :-)
    good job on your project

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X