Originally posted by liudengyuan
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Hello, I'm programming, I think TR4 fixed delay time, delay time will ask how much non-ferrous good results,
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry my mistake.Originally posted by liudengyuan View PostI will not be used for any commercial purpose, but I think DP progress, it is more stable, better depth, and easier to operate, which is the meaning of dreams and DIY, if blindly copy, we always running in place
For the particular case of Delta Pulse, another 80 shows us the beginning of the cycle timer job.
This pulse is used according to my poor understanding, to reset the operational amplifiers.
Ended 80 us pulse, the pulse begins TX.
Apologies for the error.
Jose
Leave a comment:
-
I will not be used for any commercial purpose, but I think DP progress, it is more stable, better depth, and easier to operate, which is the meaning of dreams and DIY, if blindly copy, we always running in place
Leave a comment:
-
you are even not first and not last to direct DP on micro. nothing new for me in this matter. I HAD seen those schematics BATCH:Originally posted by liudengyuan View PostI'm ready to get rid of times in the preparation of the program part of the function, do you think you can do?
- Tracker PI
- Koshej-4I, 5I,5 IM
- Skif PI
- Stalker PI
- Clone PI
NOTHING OF NEW! every DIY author did delete parts from DP thinking those are 'not so important, unwanted'*. still there is not in these detectors so discrimination like any VLF gives. DP3? do you have access to free HEX? NOT. if you want PI with disc why do you not take QED schematic? DP is not so good for advantage development but good for LEARNING of PI principle, good itself. so you only IMHO go by a way of turkish man that made DP-2, then DP-3. again - nothing new here!
simply copy DP-3 and you will get what you want and mean. I hope your HEX will be free =)
*-I have disconnected the manifold T2 in my DP, (open collector) that allows a smoother delay control.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm ready to get rid of times in the preparation of the program part of the function, do you think you can do?
Leave a comment:
-
this part protects TX part from overloading. it moves PRIMARY and SECONDARY STROBE DELAY, the strobes itself, in range of more less level on 'delta' pulse timing at right side. this part turns up and reacts on big amplitude TX signal only, big target near touched a coil. OVERLOADING TX PROTECTION.Originally posted by liudengyuan View PostPlease explain the function and role of this part of the circuit, if you can do it
Leave a comment:
-
T2 connected to 4538.Originally posted by liudengyuan View PostThank you for your participation, I will focus on the DP program development, I have a question do not understand, the connector between T2 to 4538 what role in the development process is that this is not to cut some features do not, please provide a good proposal
When the coil is on a large metal, T2 together with 4538, the delay time changes, by increasing it, in order to avoid overloading.
I have disconnected the manifold T2 in my DP, (open collector) that allows a smoother delay control.
In my personal opinion, I would not mind that this T2 detached from 4538, I find no difference in my DP, on the contrary there is more adjustment range for the delay.
Jose
Leave a comment:
-
T2 is preset signal to nulling all LOAD-KEEP CIRCUITS. ie DA4-B, DA3-A and SAT. no need in balancing of preamp like you see in Surf PI, Hammerhead. all balancingOriginally posted by liudengyuan View PostThank you for your participation, I will focus on the DP program development, I have a question do not understand, the connector between T2 to 4538 what role in the development process is that this is not to cut some features do not, please provide a good proposal
AUTOMATICALLY and dinamically makes on work circle period timing start.
Leave a comment:
-
Please explain the function and role of this part of the circuit, if you can do itAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for your participation, I will focus on the DP program development, I have a question do not understand, the connector between T2 to 4538 what role in the development process is that this is not to cut some features do not, please provide a good proposal
Leave a comment:
-
thanks KT , i am good example for beginnerOriginally posted by kt315 View Postthey are different detectors for different aims. you have to have both in your establishment. after HH you will get all trial and any PI will be for you
VERY EASY to grasp. DP is also simple for to do. mohhandes made it easily, while he is not yet able to finish White's IDX and 'bulgarian' Pulse Star.
.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: