Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf Pi Professional Pcb's back in stock - NEW Prices

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • silverdog
    replied
    Alnamr

    Not quite aure what you want but the pcb is 169mm x 32mm, 2 layer thru hole plated, 1oz copper



    Happy Christmas

    Silverdog

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    replied
    Hello silverdog wish merry xmas happy
    Type of information can be hard to search for information and the thickness of copper and the number of laps and a diameter ???

    Leave a comment:


  • dfbowers
    replied
    PCB and components arrived today.

    Thanks Andy.. For everyone who thinks that Andy's packages have gotten lost.. Just be patient. Mine took a month from the UK to the US.

    Don

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    I have sent you a PM

    Silverdog

    Leave a comment:


  • betobrambi
    replied
    As I do it to send a MP?

    I want to know like to deposit the money in order that he send it to me to him ...

    $49.00 dllrs. deposit for Western Union or USPS?

    Say me whom I direct the deposit?

    Or send a MP with his complete name and direction ...

    Please
    thanks. best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    $49 is correct

    You are not going to get 2+ meter depth though

    Leave a comment:


  • diggerbarns
    replied
    How much to pay

    IT looks to me that it would be
    kit 1 : $45 + $4 post = $49
    or
    Kit 2 : $35 + $4 post = $39

    I paid for mine using Paypal

    Leave a comment:


  • betobrambi
    replied
    Hi, Silverdog, a question?

    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    I now have more professional Surf Pi Pcb's in stock

    1 PCB 8 US
    2 PCB's 15 US
    3 or more PCB'c 7 US each

    KIT1: 1 x PCB plus all PCB components $45 US
    KIT2: 1 x PCB plus all PCB components except caps,pots,resistors $35

    International Postage $4 US
    Europe Postage $ 3 US
    UK Postage $ 2 US

    PM me for payment details

    regards

    Silverdog

    Hello, good night, I am writing it from Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico.

    The motive of my message, is he to ask him if you bandage all of the components and the scheme to create the Surfmaster PI?

    If he bandage it, how much it would be hard to do to me in order that I sent myself to my house in Manzanillo, Colima. Mexico.

    does He inform me please?

    do I want to construct a metal detector that he go deep?

    can I construct a more big bobbin for deep detection?

    He is than many treasures in Mexico, they are in addition to 2 in-depth meters ...

    Say me, how much would the total come from the components and scheme, including the shipment to my house?

    Thanks ... My personal mail is : [email protected]

    Beto B.

    How would he deposit him in order that he get all the parts to create the Surfmaster PI over to me?

    the Western Accepts Union '

    Money transfer for USPS?

    Say me, please

    Thanks.

    Best Regards

    Merry Christmas

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    CAD files are 170mm x 32mm, however the acutal boards are nearer 169 x 31mm

    Leave a comment:


  • AndyGB
    replied
    Originally posted by plumabob View Post
    Just ordered a kit, I am trying to figure out what I'm gonna put it in. Does anyone have the dimensions of the long board.

    Bob

    170mm x 30mm


    Andy.

    Leave a comment:


  • plumabob
    replied
    Just ordered a kit, I am trying to figure out what I'm gonna put it in. Does anyone have the dimensions of the long board.

    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • dfbowers
    replied
    Waterproof pots and headphones.

    I thing it was just a matter of time until I added a detector to my collection for shallow water hunting. Can anyone share what they have done in the way of waterproof pots and headphones?

    Thanks..
    Don

    Leave a comment:


  • plumabob
    replied
    Very cool! Thanks for that!

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    Very nicely built Cobra. Those larger gas burners are sure show stoppers.
    I tried to get a RC race gas class of Classic Mahogany runabouts started at one point,
    but, the cost was out of reach for many as the boats would have to be custom built.
    So the Crackerbox class was developed. I helped establish this class thruout the US back in the early 90's. We had Thursday night Crackerbox races with revolving trophies. THey were a blast to drive, you actually had to drive them, come into a corner too fast, catch some air over a wave and your airborne....challenge to keep them on the water. Watch the second video and you'll see what I mean.






    The PI will be my first detector build that I will attempt to complete. So it will be a challenge for me as I'm an electronics newbie wannabe.




    Leave a comment:


  • plumabob
    replied
    Good advice Sven,

    I got into coil building a few years ago. Started with a goldquest PI, then unto a sovereign and currently building coils for my explorer. This post caught my eye and I thought that it would be a good winter project. Your insight was much appreciated.

    Funny u mentioned remote controlled boats. When my uncle Frank passed. My Aunt gifted me one of his boats. She's a beauty. It's a CrisCraft speedboat from the 50's It's 58 inches long with a gas engine and 2 props. Unfortunately I never saw it running.

    Thanks!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X