TR LOCATOR ALL VERSION .lay6 SPRINT LAYOUT 6.0 :
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
two box
Collapse
X
-
please less requests on result and more about your job process/progress from your side. http://sevzirfo.narod.ru/nahodkideep.htm

Comment
-
Originally posted by kt315 View Postplease less requests on result and more about your job process/progress from your side. http://sevzirfo.narod.ru/nahodkideep.htm


Gee Kt315 thats scary stuff, yesterday two men one Australian and one British, were killed on the Solomon Islands working to remove undetonated wartime explosives, The Solomon Islands is littered with undetonated explosives – (UXO) – from World War II.
Comment
-
Hi to all . I just assembled the board with all the materials. I want your help, those who know to help me. Q4 is heated by the transmitter, Is it normal or not? Also the crystal oscillates normally it also gives me 2.05 kHz output but from the r5 resistance Up to the coil after the transistors there is no oscillation frequency is this normal? The receiver from what I see works normally, but the transmitter I do not know if it works normally. I would ask anyone who knows to help me and tell me What I can do to make this machine work normally. In my tests I use a coil wrapped in ferrite. Thanks
Comment
Comment