Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Deepers Detector
Collapse
X
-
I think for preamp for Deepers both must work fine, that not critical. The 5534 is a single Op amp with good gain.
Leave a comment:
-
George's=乔治Originally posted by kt315 View Postin my opinion big discrimination of chinese is George's avatar pic with mandarine symbol, so noone from us is able to read it. just probably chinese can.
i am in prostration why he is loving chinese.
I am also thinking about why George will use Chinese as an avatar, perhaps because this is a direct translation of his Chinese name.
Leave a comment:
-
in my opinion big discrimination of chinese is George's avatar pic with mandarine symbol, so noone from us is able to read it. just probably chinese can.
i am in prostration why he is loving chinese.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello everyone, I am Chinese. I have learned a lot about metal detectors in this forum, but I will continue to learn. At present, the forum seems to be unfriendly to the Chinese. Maybe some Chinese people are not doing well here, but this can only represent him personally and cannot represent all Chinese. China's outstanding electronics technicians are working in large companies and have no time to study metal detectors. Only hobbyists study at the forum, so the consultation questions will be relatively low-level, so please do not discriminate against the Chinese.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: