Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MFC
    replied
    If you circuit is correct you may have a functional deepers, see the deepers X5 manual in the web and video in youtube for cabiration Nicolas explain how to cabibrating, ahh is important the internals circuit adjust before because may be you have too much sensi or gain for integrator stage, this is critical. And you must use the parameters I post correctly. Don't change nothing. I will put more details when I finish in a PDF with all necessary but I need time please.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    I am waiting for your help for the tlc272 circuit.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    There is a small error in the discrimination circuit with led

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Which parts on the TLC272 circuit block are critical?

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    hello Maikel.
    Depth is falling when I balance the floor

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hello LDTVN the x5 is more recent and it have more dept. But two deepers are really good, In my opinion all deepers models are more less same things. I had make deepers 8, x5 and deep10 but this have some problem, I am working on it, get me more time for revision and test, the schematics posted here you can compare between them and you can choice what is most easy to do for you, all are good and for prospecting are Ok believe me. A good made deepers can detect gold and silver at good dept. The discrimination is not same that others detector, deepers actually don't discriminate, only indicate you if the target are closer or deeper, the manufacturers have this criteria. I am not interested on discrimination because this is false in most times.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    The problem is I have very restricted internet time in Cuba.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    (In less time I will publish more critical information and photos for coils).

    Hello MFC Waiting Impatiently

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    MFC, tell me, please, in your opinion which of the Deepers better 10DD or X5?
    In which version of Deepers REJECT works better?
    Can you give me a photo of both sides of board the Deepers x5?

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Hi MFC I'm waiting for the details

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hi to all, the deepers detectors are powerfull machines in all version.

    Some details are importants like, the resistors in the IRF740 must be power in 560 r 5 wats, 2 r 3 wats etc, don't use never cheap types resistors because may cause instability. Use good quality parts only, potentiometers of A tolerance, tantal caps etc. Use too hypersensitive coil of network computer cable, 8 colors wires inside, low capacity in coaxial cable for the search coil like microphone cable.Coils must be 2,5 r 53x 25 cm hypersens coil.

    I will post more critical info soon as possible and photos for the coils etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    actually they all work.
    The problem is, the mineral does not work on the high soil.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    But why MFC say that deeper x8 works well.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    hello ldtvn deepers 10dd problem

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by LDTVN View Post
    Qiaozhi, maybe this is for a tick in the profile?
    I was just wondering whether he was worried about getting timed-out while writing a post. To prevent this happening, you just have to tick the "Remember Me" box when you first log in.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X