Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • soylu
    replied
    [ATTACH]43890
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    hi MFC network cable should be 8 in pipe

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by LDTVN View Post
    If you about hypersensitive coil then here it is. MFC wrote about it earlier.
    [ATTACH]43888[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]43889[/ATTACH]
    What advantage does this folded elliptical coil have over normal bundle wind round coil ?

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    If you about hypersensitive coil then here it is. MFC wrote about it earlier.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5113.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	633.2 KB
ID:	351941
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Coil.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	351942

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    i will test

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    hello give me the details of the maikel coil

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi to all . Is there enny new projet

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Who is interested in deepers x5 layout, I have Nice photos of both sides of pcb. It has big circle hole towards the front panel. Is this the one?. Then I can draw layout.
    you can not draw layout just top lay covered by components partially. you do not see all pic. if you noticed
    my top lay of deeprs 10dd was drawed and all covered traces was measured on connection. so i have clear pic. you not.
    i say again - you can do only what in your hands keeping. aliens' photos does nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    ok MFC

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Ok hi to all.
    the led have 3 terminals, is a special led , lighting green on normal adjust and when the target is closer to the coil it change to red and cut the sound. The coil hipersensitive is 53x25 cm 2,5 r made of network computer cable.

    I will post details soon.


    take care.

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    It will be very good. Please post photo or pcb.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by LDTVN View Post
    Really misunderstood, I translated incorrectly.
    To Deepers x5 there is nothing but the scheme posted by the MFC
    Who is interested in deepers x5 layout, I have Nice photos of both sides of pcb. It has big circle hole towards the front panel. Is this the one?. Then I can draw layout.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Deepers 5 is very nice board, I saw pics only of top side of layout. No pics of reverse side.
    So what is wrong with deepers 10dd? Why nobody make clone of original pcb board of deepers 10dd?
    (I see printed on original pcb, deepers 10)

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    That is what I said. You misunderstood.
    Really misunderstood, I translated incorrectly.
    To Deepers x5 there is nothing but the scheme posted by the MFC

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    I can draw the board of Deepers x5 in SL6, but i need photos both sides of this board in good quality for this.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X