Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P
Collapse
X
-
Thank you Walkman,,,Can I use BC327 instead of BC557, and BC337 instead of BC547? Regards, Marty.
-
Rebuilt Cat_FM_V1 for pcb.Tested and work.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi friend sorry to late for answer.Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post@Void118,,,Thanks for the help,,,I will try to decrease the capacitor. @Walkman,,I made your pcb and placed everything correctly but I still cannot get it to work. Do I remove the 100nf capacitor? And is there anything else I need to do? Thanks, Marty.
cat_fm_v1 for only 100nf removed.
Leave a comment:
-
@Void118,,,Thanks for the help,,,I will try to decrease the capacitor. @Walkman,,I made your pcb and placed everything correctly but I still cannot get it to work. Do I remove the 100nf capacitor? And is there anything else I need to do? Thanks, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, look, the frequency must be between 20-25 kHz, If we will calculate your value we will see that you have ~ 16.3 kHz, you can calculate It by yourselfOriginally posted by MartyJ1963 View PostHi Void118. I built your version, the first one, it works fine! I just need to make a 2.2mH coil because the first one I made was 2.9mH and it behaves unstable. Thanks, Regards, Marty.
, try to decrease capacitor and may be your coil will work fine.
Leave a comment:
-
the polarity of 2.2uf is reversed in this scheme, 100 nf seems to be connected wrong, it must be connected between pin snd and 1k, not between 1k and bc557Originally posted by walkman View PostYou are right. I solved the problem. Installation should not be done
this way I assure you it works. however it works even without it, it's an extra to stabilize the circuit
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Void118. I built your version, the first one, it works fine! I just need to make a 2.2mH coil because the first one I made was 2.9mH and it behaves unstable. Thanks, Regards, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-
Cat-FM beta testing
Hello fiends,
anyone who wishing to take a part in testing the commercial version of "Cat-FM" firmware can write to the e-mail [email protected] with subject "Cat-FM"
All test participants will receive the commercial versions for free. You will need working "Cat-FM" board, PC with Internet access and USBASP programmer.
New software will be uploaded remotely.
Best regards
Leave a comment:
-
Dear friends,
just repeat my schematic and all will be work perfectly
, best - the enemy of the good!
Leave a comment:
-
Hiya Walkman. I built your pcb and mine would not work either. Do I just remove the 100NF capacitor or is there something else I must do? Thank, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-
You are right. I solved the problem. Installation should not be doneOriginally posted by void118 View PostI think the problem Is In your buzzer...Attached Files
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: