Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asanka Sanjeewa
    replied
    Thank you Mr. Ruban2000 for your kindly help
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Here is a replica in Sprint Layout that Cnckecgo used.
    But it would be better if Cnckecgo send us your PCB all the information about the success of your work.[ATTACH=CONFIG]53940[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    This is the schematic and the PCB I use is a contribution from Iconic.Click image for larger version

Name:	SMW origIC.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	491.2 KB
ID:	358741SMW.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I would like to know which connection for the coils can I use A or B?Click image for larger version

Name:	CONEXION BOBINAS.png
Views:	2
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	358738

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Asanka Sanjeewa View Post
    Thank you very much Mr. Ruben2000. I think it is Cnckecgo PCB. Have you PCB Layout it ?Please send me or share it for us.I try to make 38 or 40 cm DD coil with this PCB pattern to search how to react for big deep objects, thank you Mr. ruben2000
    Here is a replica in Sprint Layout that Cnckecgo used.
    But it would be better if Cnckecgo send us your PCB all the information about the success of your work.Redise

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Here are some photos of my PCB and coils.Click image for larger version

Name:	20201208_164058.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	359.8 KB
ID:	358733Click image for larger version

Name:	20201208_163940.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,002.8 KB
ID:	358734Click image for larger version

Name:	20201208_163919.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	320.5 KB
ID:	358735Click image for larger version

Name:	20201208_163844.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	368.5 KB
ID:	358736

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Asanka Sanjeewa View Post
    Thank you very much Mr. Ruben2000. I think it is Cnckecgo PCB. Have you PCB Layout it ?Please send me or share it for us.I try to make 38 or 40 cm DD coil with this PCB pattern to search how to react for big deep objects, thank you Mr. ruben2000

    Hi Asanka, I have no PCB from Cnckecgo but I could replicate it to share on the forum.
    If Cnckecgo answered everything would be easier !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hi Ruben, what ist you coil diameter?
    Hello bernte_one; I have seen several of your videos, it is seen that you have built several detectors and have been very successful.
    The diameter is the same model used in TGSL 255mm. x 137mm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asanka Sanjeewa
    replied
    Thank you very much Mr. Ruben2000. I think it is Cnckecgo PCB. Have you PCB Layout it ?Please send me or share it for us.I try to make 38 or 40 cm DD coil with this PCB pattern to search how to react for big deep objects, thank you Mr. ruben2000
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    It seems to me that it is this PCB [ADJUNTAR] 53899 [/ ADJUNTAR]It seems to me that it is this PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hi Ruben, what ist you coil diameter?

    Leave a comment:


  • maxbiri
    replied
    On my smw i have about 25-26 cm for 1 euro coin, in air,with fe discrimined; this are dates from first and fast test with coils not locked.
    Only problem circuit drink about 70mA and 7809 is hot in 5-10 minutes, too much! in my opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I have only been able to go up to 27cm with a one-sun coin measuring 25mm. diameter and 1.85 mm. of thickness.
    Could someone tell me if I am okay with that depth or can I reach more?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi; you can change it for the TL 084, but with LF347N it works better.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    hi friends what can i change LF347 equivalent

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    This is the detail of my coils:
    TX: 43 turns = 0.455m.m. = 3ohms = 1.013mH.
    Rx: 161 turns = 0.255m.m. = 37.2ohms = 14.948mH.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I'm working on this schematic and this PCB contributed by Iconic.Click image for larger version

Name:	SMW origIC.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	491.2 KB
ID:	358708Click image for larger version

Name:	PCB ICONIC.png
Views:	2
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	358710

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X