Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by arista View Post
    Hi‎, thank you for your answer Mr Walkman, if it is possible tell me your coils resistance Because my 27 cm DD coils resistance is very higher than resistance which Mr Ivconic showed in post #254 ‎‎(tx: ‎0.3 mm 170 turns ‎with 6.5 ohm rx: ‎0.45mm 75 turns with about 40 ohm)‎

    TX: 0,28-0,30 Wire 3,6 ohm
    Rx 0,45-0,55 Wire 40 ohm

    depends on the number of turns of the coil diameter

    It does not matter the turns. Ohmic and inductance are important.

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    Hi‎, thank you for your answer Mr Walkman, if it is possible tell me your coils resistance Because my 27 cm DD coils resistance is very higher than resistance which Mr Ivconic showed in post #254 ‎‎(tx: ‎0.3 mm 170 turns ‎with 6.5 ohm rx: ‎0.45mm 75 turns with about 40 ohm)‎

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by arista View Post
    Ms Walkman in post #622 upload a nice video with very high performance, please tell me that which version of the available PCBs for S.M.W did you use? And If possible tell me the tx and rx coil specifications such inductance and resistance.
    And another question is that in S.M.W.555 schematic the voltage in 18 v, whether this is true?
    hi arista;smw version 555.

    yes but it lasts up to 18v 12 v Use
    tx 1 mh rx 15 mh

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    Ms Walkman in post #622 upload a nice video with very high performance, please tell me that which version of the available PCBs for S.M.W did you use? And If possible tell me the tx and rx coil specifications such inductance and resistance.
    And another question is that in S.M.W.555 schematic the voltage in 18 v, whether this is true?

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by mst View Post
    nice vlf

    really very nice mst master.Thanks for share.
    I waiting new videos

    Leave a comment:


  • Hannu
    replied
    post # 105 pcb drawing you can see regulator 7809 and diode 4007.
    if you look schematic post #107 regulator is 7805 and diode 4001.
    Which one is correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • technos
    replied
    Originally posted by salih View Post
    If we find a way innovation auto GB I think it would be the strongest projects.
    Yes, and it needs to be simple. I think it is possible. I will think about it over the next couple of weeks and maybe post a schematic. I probably should build the SMW first!

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    nice vlf
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    It is possible, but not trivial, and in any case it would require separating a GEB channel from Discrinination All-metal-phase-reference, which is one and the same at the moment.

    There is a simple way of achieving auto GB, but not in the GEB/Disc channels configuration. I completely abandoned the idea of auto GB for IGSL because the very auto GEB function would become too complex. I intend to pursue this idea in my future LF build. One day...

    Leave a comment:


  • salih
    replied
    If we find a way innovation auto GB I think it would be the strongest projects.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Its nice for me as a beginner MD. Caesar that not many of components I will make md caesar please let me know the Board PCB layout that really works and no errors in layout thanks, sorry my English translate google

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Salih TX-mH RX-mH ?

    Leave a comment:


  • salih
    replied
    the coill I build

    DD coill like TGSL TX - 75 windings, 0.45mm wire, diameter 25cm RX - 160 windings, 0.25mm wire, diameter 25cmthis is the coill I build.

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Salih Coill ?

    Leave a comment:


  • ma330
    replied
    hi to all freind I built smw but it does not work well.No sound in output.When I moved to the point where the voice coil is similar to the noise.I've connected to before zener diode 2.7v a beeper.work with beeper but very little depth.I can not find the transistor mpsa13 and bc517 Instead they put bc548.Where is the problem?
    in transistor bc548 that replace with mpsa13 ?Or elsewhere in the circuit.?
    Please advise if you have to replace the transistor forms.Please introduce a number of transistors.
    best wish

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X