Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • emoxristov
    replied
    I understand thank you all for your help but this unit does not only two t-ferrous metals and general metali.Vse it is beautiful for yourself si.Blagodarya all again for helping.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    The actual depth of this type of detectors in the ground about 15 sm.Tova is because working with three signals, hear is one.Ground make invisible problems. Depht in air is not actual. Good variant for beach search. The best variant is with two signals.|Magnum or R-C motion filter|
    My congratulation to Ivconic.

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Thanks a lot to look this cable with this section

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by emoxristov View Post
    ivconic. problev I mizhte video and tell me please where is the reason. 28 DD.TX-75 0.21mm.RX-160 0.21mm. TX-470nf.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR9c4...ature=youtu.be

    Phase "ran" away, so it seems!
    And i know why is that; your TX coil is not good.
    For Tx you should use 0.45mm - 0.5mm wire and achieve ~1mH inductance.

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    ivconic. problev I mizhte video and tell me please where is the reason. 28 DD.TX-75 0.21mm.RX-160 0.21mm. TX-470nf.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by emoxristov View Post
    Hello detector works but I have a problem I have a feeling that many sensitive when touching the antenna and cable detector started screaming.
    Looks like you reversed coil pins!?

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Hello detector works but I have a problem I have a feeling that many sensitive when touching the antenna and cable detector started screaming.

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Only I put them on the front panel. Others how to adjust.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Disc and Sens.

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Here's my card. Which potentiometers to put on the front panel.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kkyawhtet2010
    replied
    Yes....Thanks a lot.........Freddy
    and I want part list of this pcb
    http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...5&d=1352457719
    ......... please ......

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    A friend made the SMW with the original SEF 12x10 coil for Teknetics T2. There is not extra wire for coil shield. I think that at prototype (T2) the shielding is connected at the half tap of the Tx coil. But here at this project we can't ground the half tap of Tx coil. So how we can connect the coil shield???
    Also with this coil he can't take signal from oscillator more than 15V p-p.

    Regards
    The shielding of the coil is connected directly to the RX coil inside the plate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    I have not done the coil SMW. I've used an original Teknetics T2 coil. SEF 12X10.

    A friend made the SMW with the original SEF 12x10 coil for Teknetics T2. There is not extra wire for coil shield. I think that at prototype (T2) the shielding is connected at the half tap of the Tx coil. But here at this project we can't ground the half tap of Tx coil. So how we can connect the coil shield???
    Also with this coil he can't take signal from oscillator more than 15V p-p.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by salih View Post
    Can you tell us what the results with ( Teknetics T2 coil )
    € 1 coin more than 47 cm in air.

    Leave a comment:


  • salih
    replied
    Can you tell us what the results with ( Teknetics T2 coil )

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X