Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi.
    Who wire did you use for coil shielding???
    I have not done the coil SMW. I've used an original Teknetics T2 coil. SEF 12X10.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    There is no difference. The PCB can be powered both with 2x9V 18V or 12V with 8 AA batteries of 1.5 V. The coil is, I repeat to Teknetics T2, SEF Butterfly 12x10.No there's more.
    Hi.
    Who wire did you use for coil shielding???

    Leave a comment:


  • salih
    replied
    hello 2 all
    is the Detector can detect gold nuggets
    I want reagent experience but do not have Tr:MPS13 and LF347 I hope you help me. what I do

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Errata and question

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb cesar.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	333948

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Hi kkyawhtet

    The right diagram is # 107 page 5. The detector is also called Cesar Caezar ... I attach the pcb Jpeg.

    Regards

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	333947

    Leave a comment:


  • kkyawhtet2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddy67 View Post
    Hi kkyawhtet See # 438. It is in any case advisable to read the full article Best time
    Yeah! thanks U.. Freddy ..but I do not understand this article......... I wanna http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...1&d=1236545978 ( This photo of component side ) Plz........

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Hi kkyawhtet

    See # 438. It is in any case advisable to read the full article

    Best time

    Leave a comment:


  • kkyawhtet2010
    replied
    plz...... I want component side of this pcb.........give me........plz.......

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Actually not. The best cheap choice for T1 and T3 is BC327 because of very low Rbb at about 30ohm. Fun part is that the so called "low noise" BJTs tend to have much larger Rbb and will not perform well here.

    With BC327 you may expect noise down to 1nV/sqrt(Hz), which is not bad at all. It is the key feature of this rig, so cherish it

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Hi
    Any pnp transistor can operate. Search on Google.
    3906 is not in the final scheme and it is not resistance but transistor. I think before making such an arrangement should at least know a little components.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • myonyuntwin
    replied
    i dont have BC327 and 2N3906 PNP transistor. which type of resistor can i replace it?
    best reguard.
    MNW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Hi all

    My Lmeter arrived from China. Will be able to work seriously.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lmeter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	333484



    Greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi bravodenisu
    nice project,coil,,, its PI,NOT VLF?
    Whats name?
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • bravodenisu
    replied
    I think it's pretty cool and stable.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yne4nox9AQ
    My coil works better without foil. When I put tinfoil lose one two inches.

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Jap thank you

    I will compare my implementation, that of # 105 and # 107 and the sheme make the best until the Lmeter

    Regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X