Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • technos
    replied
    What coil did you use? Did you build it? I would prefer if the coin was glued to boards/sticks for the tests. Nice looking hands BTW, it looks like they haven't dug a thing out of the ground! Do you wash dishes a lot?

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    my video

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    bc 160 transıstor -2v7 delete ....led dıode fine ....ferros nonferros led diode
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    solid phase solid sound at full volume refuses'm building a new sound

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Why not?! There are many ways to "skin a cat", and some are only more elegant than the others. The end result is more or less the same: treasure in your pocket.

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    View the condenser coil current I (docx) will not load here can I help

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    deep stable and interference detector is very good and not based SMW

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Very true. It is also true for all other detectors. It also means that your detector is optimally set with gains and all. What you experienced is noise reduction of some 6-10 dB.

    Now imagine using LF frequencies instead, where background noise is even less.

    Leave a comment:


  • salih
    replied
    Advice

    Advice 4 all Test smw at home or at the Workshop not real results. I test smw in my home results Detecting coin in the air 40cm When the power goes out of the neighborhood Becomes smw More stable and Detecting coin in the air 45cm. Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • salih
    replied
    you r really helped me

    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    You must connect the negative speaker wire just where is connected the negative cable from the battery. The negative rail of the PCB, it is no able to supply the necessary energy. In the past I have had the same problem. Hope you helps.
    you really helped me I was wrong to connect ( + ) and ( - ) in the speaker. Thank you for any one contributed in helping me

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by salih View Post
    in my SMW I have problem There is an inverse relationship between sensitivity and volume key . When the sound is low Detecting coin in the air 40cm . When the sound is high Detecting coin in the air 29cm. I use BC517 Instead of MPSA13. help.
    You must connect the negative speaker wire just where is connected the negative cable from the battery. The negative rail of the PCB, it is no able to supply the necessary energy. In the past I have had the same problem. Hope you helps.

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    new sound

    cezar sound new
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    fine tuning the capacitor determines the distance and successes+coil...

    Leave a comment:


  • technos
    replied
    Originally posted by salih View Post
    in my SMW I have problem There is an inverse relationship between sensitivity and volume key . When the sound is low Detecting coin in the air 40cm . When the sound is high Detecting coin in the air 29cm. I use BC517 Instead of MPSA13. help.
    You need to post good pictures of the front and back of your printed circuit board that you built.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Maybe voltages V+ and V- get affected?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X