Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian "Most Wanted"
Collapse
X
-
Hello cnckecgo, could you help with the configuration of the coils. I don't know which caps to use?
-
-
It seems to me that it is this PCB [ADJUNTAR] 53899 [/ ADJUNTAR]It seems to me that it is this PCBAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hellow cnckecgo, please expand me which PCB version did you use, please post it and how is TX and RX inductance value, your device very deep for coins and i like it
Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post
Leave a comment:
-
So is the SMW v3 the final PCB (Through-hole) with the corrections? I'm trying to figure which PCB is the latest but I'm kinda lost on this topic.
What are the coil specifications (dimensions of RX/TX, wire thickness, inductance etc)?
Seems to be promising but all information is scattered.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the ForumsOriginally posted by guvenbey View PostG?zel olmuş tebrikler
and make your posts in English.
Leave a comment:
-
there is a box problem smw555 pcb 100x105mm
80x80mm i don't know pcb drawing 555 I want a small pcb Can you help me friends
Leave a comment:
-
Good workOriginally posted by cnckecgo View Post
16cm smw coils single money 50 cm deep
nugget sens
Coil sp?cifications pls
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: