Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cnckecgo
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    İvconic smw two tone we want

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    I want to do with double tone. I want a circuit diagram

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    I made modifications to the scheme, instead of regulator 8 volts, use 5 volts with zener 4.7v to the regulator ground 5 volt .. does not carry rx capacitor ... change r1, also r28 ... inductance rx 16 mh and tx 2 calibers wire inductance 1mh ... coil 28cm .. I would like someone if the done 2 shades can share, greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • mmjn1
    replied
    What is the loop information?

    @ricalbertvig
    Which pcb have you made?

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied


    my video
    Click image for larger version

Name:	48375013_550054305406431_2659644925951344640_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	352565

    Click image for larger version

Name:	48156132_2112017575524460_1199315749928173568_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.5 KB
ID:	352566

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    hello .. I finished the project worked perfectly, better than expected ... want to know if someone has made 2 tones? .. I would like to add 2 tones someone knows?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyena
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    sorry qiaozhi google translate does not translate my writing
    Yes, it does:
    I want to ask if this pcb is wrong because I want to make this version

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    sorry qiaozhi google translate does not translate my writing

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    Greetings, someone can give me the information, what is the frequency difference between tx and rx. what rx resonance? and how often the detector can work

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    Saya mau bertanya apakah pcb ini ada kesalah karna saya ingin membuat versi ini
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Saya mau bertanya apakah pcb ini ada kesalah karna saya ingin membuat versi ini

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    I have made this pcb not version 555 the detection is very very poor only 5 cm. For coins measuring diameter 2cm,

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    SMV 1.0 and SMV 2.0 are essentially the same detectors, the changes I've done on SMV 1 and ver.2-0 and I have a little better results, a coin of 10-12 cm. larger items up to 50cm. in the air.

    Sorry: in the forum I'm involved with a translator, I write messages in English and post to the forum, but this changes automatically and sets it in Serbian.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Please write your posts in English -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    pustareka has to subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKsNUT3O-8

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X