Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orbit
    replied
    Magnum with two channels, haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    again, some of us haha Srbijanac

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Originally posted by mindfree View Post
    Good job Gurdal!
    How does it perform?


    yet I could not wrap the title


    I had a chance to experiment with the original magnum title

    I was good.

    I add developments

    Leave a comment:


  • mindfree
    replied
    Good job Gurdal!
    How does it perform?

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    hi all
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    hi all
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    I am sorry that a translator does not translate as it should

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Welcome to two tons I decided just because to get good performance in the country, try the trick with CNY 17 and tell me a can and some other variant as an example to all metal ttona a certain color of precious metal other color tones

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    POzdrav za dva tona sam se odlucio bas zato da bi dobio u zemlji dobre performanse probajte trik sa cny 17 pa mi kazite a moze i neka druga varijanta kao primer na all metal odredjena boja ttona a na plemeniti metal druga boja tona

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by mindfree View Post
    I'm aware there is some loss in depth but Orbit's comparing the difference to 'heaven and earth' which would mean very large differences.
    I am going to order parts for this detector very soon.
    Thanks!

    GEO you have a very impressive lab. I envy you
    Hi.
    Make the version with the 555 at the audio. It is better and realy if you will make a good coil then you will have a very good detector.
    ohhh.... thanks for your good words about my lab

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • mindfree
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Of course NOT. At ground every VLF lose 30... 50% of the depth.

    Regards
    I'm aware there is some loss in depth but Orbit's comparing the difference to 'heaven and earth' which would mean very large differences.
    I am going to order parts for this detector very soon.
    Thanks!

    GEO you have a very impressive lab. I envy you
    Last edited by mindfree; 02-20-2010, 12:07 PM. Reason: added text

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by mindfree View Post
    Sorry I didn't get you Orbit. Do you mean it doesn't work as well in real conditions as in air?

    Of course NOT. At ground every VLF lose 30... 50% of the depth.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • mindfree
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Super it is, but the test in air and test in the country who are heaven and earth.
    Sorry I didn't get you Orbit. Do you mean it doesn't work as well in real conditions as in air?

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Super it is, but the test in air and test in the country who are heaven and earth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vladimir
    replied
    Originally posted by Pompey View Post
    Air tests with 555 SMW version with 27DD:

    24mm coin - 45sm
    34mm coin -55sm
    diskr -rejects all iron
    no reaction to ferrite
    very small sound cracks coused by interference
    GEB must be adjusted very fine to get best sensitivity and stability.Also coil nulled perfect.
    Hi
    Congratulations, great job, it is Caesar.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X