Hi everyone
I make version 3 of S.M.W
Can i replaced LM2937ET-10 with Lm317 or 7805 or LD1117DT33TR ?
Please help me
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian "Most Wanted"
Collapse
X
-
It influences recovery speed, but in full honesty, the influence of such solutions is not big, so you can freely put only the largest capacitors instead.
Leave a comment:
-
Why was was rotary switch S2 added - i.e. what is it supposed to be accomplishing?
Leave a comment:
-
These are my drawings SMW3
Leave a comment:
-
smw 3 pcb shematic and all data
Leave a comment:
-
MPSA13 Is stronger than BC517Originally posted by salih View Postin my SMW I have problem There is an inverse relationship between sensitivity and volume key . When the sound is low Detecting coin in the air 40cm . When the sound is high Detecting coin in the air 29cm. I use BC517 Instead of MPSA13. help.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi friends
I made two circuits of the SMW v2 metal detector
But I had some problems:
1) In both circuits a low continuous sound is heard from the detector in all time
2) In both circuits when I touch the coils or some potentiometer the detector makes noise like when an object detected
Please help how can I solve this problems?
Leave a comment:
-
Hi all friends
There is schematic V3 of S.M.W with some changes compared to version 2 of this detector in this link (https://www.hobbielektronika.hu/foru...=198055), and a video with great performance on YouTube. Is there any PCB for this version of S.M.W?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: