Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pompey
    replied
    Try to increase the frequency at least 7khz!

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    470nF suits to coil with less inductance.
    Try 220nF and i think it will work good.
    I tried with 220nF. Frequency is 6,4kHz, 14Vpp, but Fe isn't rejected on 3/4 discriminations. Gold ring 20mm catches on 25cm in air.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by zlatica View Post
    I put 470nf. Thanks, I'll try.
    470nF suits to coil with less inductance.
    Try 220nF and i think it will work good.

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    TX cap? With such coil should be approx. 220nF.
    I put 470nf. Thanks, I'll try.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by zlatica View Post
    Coil 27 cm, one D 255x137mm, Tx 75 turns 0.45mm, 5.3 ohms; Rx 175 turns 0.25mm, 39 ohms. Frequency on Tx 4 kHz, Ueff= 6V

    TX cap? With such coil should be approx. 220nF.

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Coil specs?
    Frequency?
    Amplitude at TX out?
    Coil 27 cm, one D 255x137mm, Tx 75 turns 0.45mm, 5.3 ohms; Rx 175 turns 0.25mm, 39 ohms. Frequency on Tx 4 kHz, Ueff= 6V

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Coil 27 cm, one D 255x137mm, Tx 75 turns 0.45mm, 5.3 ohms; Rx 175 turns 0.25mm, 39 ohms. Frequency on Tx 4 kHz, Ueff= 6V

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by zlatica View Post
    Hello, my detector works, but I have problem with discrimination and geb. Disc on 1/3 rejects all metals, on 3/4 catch all metals. Geb not works. Where is the problem?
    Coil specs?
    Frequency?
    Amplitude at TX out?

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Hello, my detector works, but I have problem with discrimination and geb. Disc on 1/3 rejects all metals, on 3/4 catch all metals. Geb not works. Where is the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Thank you very much colleagues

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    BD140
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by emoxristov View Post
    Tell me analogue BD136 Can I get it replaced
    BD140

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Tell me analogue BD136 Can I get it replaced

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by emoxristov View Post
    My question was whether there are as pictured.BD136 -BD135 against each other
    I understand now!
    No, BD135 is turned wrong. Turn it for 180 degrees.
    Emiter is going down to speaker.

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    My question was whether there are as pictured.BD136 -BD135 against each other

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X