Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian "Most Wanted"
Collapse
X
-
The scheme is very correct. The PCB is not available for now for lack of time.Originally posted by emoxristov View PostPlease upload the correct scheme and PCB
Leave a comment:
-
You are right about the 100nF capacitor. This capacitor may be substituted by one or maybe 22nF 47nF by one, but the exchange phase and the intervals would have to change 47nF capacitor, which is in parallel with the RX coil to compensate the phase shift. I also like the idea of a third channel, but for lack of time I did not add another channel. I like to experience the discrimination block, using C-MOS integrated circuits decoders, to see if this can improve. Whenever I get more free time, I experience more and I will check all that with the Proteus simulator. Greetings.Originally posted by Davor View PostThis one is nice, but in fact it is a significant deviation from the original project. So why not going all the way?
Only one additional channel will introduce Fe discrimination, using a common GEB. Furthermore, the compression in the final GEB stage is less than ideal, while disc stage has no compression at all and is prone to saturation (odd delays etc.). I'd surely revisit the final stage gain blocks
Preamp is nice, yet it loads a coil with low emitter impedance. For coils in ~10mH range I'd prefer a common emitter solution. Also the 100n capacitor could be significantly reduced to improve immunity to 50Hz power lines.
Tx oscillator can become a balanced one. It would make problems with coils where either of the coil ends is grounded though.
Anyway, this is more like it. I like the way you think.
Leave a comment:
-
This one is nice, but in fact it is a significant deviation from the original project. So why not going all the way?
Only one additional channel will introduce Fe discrimination, using a common GEB. Furthermore, the compression in the final GEB stage is less than ideal, while disc stage has no compression at all and is prone to saturation (odd delays etc.). I'd surely revisit the final stage gain blocks
Preamp is nice, yet it loads a coil with low emitter impedance. For coils in ~10mH range I'd prefer a common emitter solution. Also the 100n capacitor could be significantly reduced to improve immunity to 50Hz power lines.
Tx oscillator can become a balanced one. It would make problems with coils where either of the coil ends is grounded though.
Anyway, this is more like it. I like the way you think.
Leave a comment:
-
Here you have a new version of SMW that works very well. I've tried with a stock coil Excelerator 10 "DD for MXT Whites 14KHz. Not designed the PCB, but I tried the project using a PCB SMW from the previous version, and I have applied the new modifications. The project looks very promising and deserves a chance. Greetings.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I do not remember exactly. I think I posted this post some time ago. You can open the plug Teknetics coil and check the cables to GND. What I remember is that the shield of the RX coil is connected inside the dish to the GND and needless oto guitar cord. You have to find the posts where they posted this.Originally posted by Geo View PostThanks, who pins are going to GND????
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks, who pins are going to GND????Originally posted by eduardo1979 View PostThe coil connections with Teknetics T2 Next SMW are: Pins 1 and 2 are RX.
PINS 3y4 are TX.
PIN 5, NOT CONNECTED.
The 68nF capacitor value should be changed. I do not remember, but I think it is 1nF or something else. Long ago I did this project and I can not remember.
Leave a comment:
-
The coil connections with Teknetics T2 Next SMW are: Pins 1 and 2 are RX.Originally posted by Geo View Postbtw how you connected the coil, because my friend has the same???
PINS 3y4 are TX.
PIN 5, NOT CONNECTED.
The 68nF capacitor value should be changed. I do not remember, but I think it is 1nF or something else. Long ago I did this project and I can not remember.
Leave a comment:
-
You have to check your PCB with this. This PCB is what I did and it worked correctly.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Please tell me where the mistakes are and how to fix them. Happy New Year to all friends here in the forum. Health and happiness to you all
Leave a comment:
-
Happy New Year.Originally posted by Geo View PostHi Eduardo.
Look the pcb that you post at #432. If you can't find i can put here with the errors, i have not any reason to say lying
Regards.... and Happy New Year
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: