Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alonejax
    replied
    thank you qiaozhi for replay
    planning is mountain and f0r small & medium nuggets

    Leave a comment:


  • Falcon
    replied
    Ainda não, vou substituir alguns CIs e Transistores. Você fez algum?
    Not yet, I will replace some transistors and CI. Have you made any?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by alonejax View Post
    hi Qiaozhi
    can you show me a good gold detector in this site that i can build please ?
    I think tesero golden saber is good ,what's your idea?
    thank you my freind
    Where are you planning to search for gold? In-land or at the beach?
    And what are you searching for: small jewelery, gold nuggets, gold statues?

    Leave a comment:


  • alonejax
    replied
    hi Qiaozhi
    can you show me a good gold detector in this site that i can build please ?
    I think tesero golden saber is good ,what's your idea?
    thank you my freind

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by maxm3s View Post
    olá falcão gostaria saber o seu pi surf funcionou ?
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • maxm3s
    replied
    olá falcão gostaria saber o seu pi surf funcionou ?

    Leave a comment:


  • alonejax
    replied
    hi to all &
    my friend porluvr
    can you say me is whites surf pi better than dp3?
    how max sens in earth?
    thank you my friend

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    mehdi1199 - You only need to post your request once, and not repeat it again every few minutes. I have removed your other duplicate posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • mehdi1199
    replied
    Hello to all
    I've made this new circuit
    When the power supply is plugged in, I began to hoot
    Please help me
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • mehdi1199
    replied
    Originally posted by Shahab View Post
    Hi
    I changed Silverdog 2-side PCB to 1-side.
    I tried to keep Silverdog excellent design.
    If you see some errors please tell me.
    Thanks

    hi i am mehdi ho fram iran? pliz call me 09357116117

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Your post was waiting for approval as you are a new member.
    I have removed your other duplicate posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • aedler
    replied
    surfmaster pi v1.0.3 by SL!M 2013 ...Good luck boys
    [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]


    [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    That IC is not your problem ... I have TS555, TLC555 and NE555 surf pi PRO...
    and they are working all with different sensitivity and power consumption.
    you must look for shorts on PCB - solder bridges

    Leave a comment:


  • Falcon
    replied
    I already use the 2N3906 (Q1).
    which 555 (U1) do you use?
    I use NE555P.
    My english is too bad

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Falcon,

    it was BC557C and did not work for me.
    I know it needs to be reversed because it is different pinout from 2N3906 but it still does not work.

    I replaced with 2N3906 and it worked OK

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X