Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Falcon
    replied
    Hi, sdesic, which transistor BC you used?

    liekwang, no matter how the potentiometers turning the "Beep" is the same, you say to solder the circuit again?

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Falcon and ndesis try to play all the potentiometer towards the left all is still sound a continuous beep and see if the solder less stick sorry my English is bad

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Falcon,

    I had similar problem with surf pi pro and I changed from BC transistor to original 2N3906 ...
    something was not working with that BC replacement

    Leave a comment:


  • Falcon
    replied
    Hi, liekwang, I'll try.
    also changed the CI "CA555" (TLC555 in the original) by "NE555P" (only one found), but nothing changed, still does not work, just one "Beep" continuous.
    I do not know what to do, do you have any idea?
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Falcon what ye coaxial cable to the tv, antenna, if possible replace with copper wires do not exist paradai

    Leave a comment:


  • dzyk2000
    replied
    I finished assembly surf master pi PCB's oxygen007 but you adjust pin 6 ic 5534 to 0V speaker sound is continuous, by adjusting the threshold to sound termination I have no sound in headset when approaching the metal coil but on pin 6 is change the value to -0.20V when detection is.If you set pin 6 to -1.50 V, the metal coil close to 3 inches, the speaker begins to sound. this is the only way it works.what is the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • Falcon
    replied
    Hi blizi.
    My detector, does not work, just keep beeeeeeeeeep.Click image for larger version

Name:	SurfMasterPI-Circuit-JL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	832.0 KB
ID:	336996Click image for larger version

Name:	SurfMasterPI-Componet-JL.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	502.3 KB
ID:	336997
    more pictures in email.

    Leave a comment:


  • nokia6230i
    replied
    04-29-2011, 12:20 PM post 396 and 04-29-2013, 1137 PM post 679 look and explain 2N3906 E, B, C. ...?Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	336994Click image for larger version

Name:	TRANSISTORS.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	336995

    Leave a comment:


  • blizi
    replied
    hi halcon, your detector dont work? plaese you can upload image the circuit (2 side)? sorry my poor inglish xD. or send me email [email protected] whit atached image.

    Leave a comment:


  • Falcon
    replied
    One more detail, my coil is 0.9 V, and the wire is 23AWG.
    Can anyone help me?
    I thank you in advance!

    Leave a comment:


  • blizi
    replied
    Termine el Surf PI y funciona a la perfeccion, muchas gracias a todos los que aportan con los esquemas y mejoras. Mi bobina de prueba es de 20cm de diametro, 18 vueltas y 0.5mm y detecta una moneda pequeña a 25cm, espero mejorar mi bobina y alcanzar unos 30cm. Estoy muy feliz con los resultados. GRACIAS!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Falcon
    replied
    Hello everyone!
    In my SurfMaster, is just a "biiiiiiiiip" continuous, with or without coil (18 turns, 0.6mm wire, 20cm diameter, 1 Ohm, I do not know the inductance);
    When step inside a metal in coil the "biiiip" is stronger (as if detecting)
    Adjusting Offset got - 0V on pin 6 of the NE5534
    The tune does not work (the 10K potentiometer is working);
    the delay hardly changes the sound (just a little more serious acute or more), only the volume works right, I'm using a Pieso.
    The IRF9640 heats up a bit, depending on the settings of the potentiometers.
    In ICL7660S - 8 pin + 5V and pin 5 to -4.45 V,
    The voltage at pin 3 is CA555 + 9V
    In 2N3906 between the collector and the GND is 12.75 V,
    My PCB is the same as the link Download - (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...hematic/page21) - post - 509
    The measurements were made with a multimeter, indoors.
    I need help, I do not know what to do.
    Sorry the translation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Strydon
    replied
    Can somebody please upload the latest SurfPI 1.2 PCB schematics circuit diagram and components that has been tried and found working and confirmed that there is some minimal depth achieved.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    escarabajo

    up to now my 20 cm diameter of the coil wire 0, 5 mm I testt with gold ring 3gram get 20 cm aerial but my MD stick swinging right to the right or to the left and close to the ground or touch the ground with the head coil there will be sound like there is metal and I try elsewhere kept the voice of false signals

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    paku

    ?Thanks spike but up to now I experienced every Rod MD I swing to the ground there will be noise like there is metal under the coil I have glue with hot glue so that power is not rocking yet still every coil touching the ground there will be sound like there is metal

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X