Silverdog still has them.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Whites Surf PI schematic
Collapse
X
-
ups! sorry! http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...head/index.dat
NOTICE: I have no more PCBs for any of the Hammerhead projects. Please DO NOT place orders for these, because I will not be able to process your order. The GERBER files for all the PCBs are also posted below, so you can have one made if you wish. Some PCBs may be available from "Silverdog"... see the forums for more info.
Leave a comment:
-
for WHAT? Carl has a batch of boards on HAMMERHEAD-PI. their price is VERY LOW.
Leave a comment:
-
Has anyone rerouted pcb for smd? Just checking before doing it myself. Thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
here are the files pi Surfmaster
Leave a comment:
-
i need pcb to print it
can any one send it here ( correct pcb and no image )
thanks
Leave a comment:
-
OMG!
Originally posted by multieagle View PostHa, ha . . . Silverdog could never have imagined this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlN9rDqzN4Q
This guy is hilarious! Here is video showing results of his build. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4wpSObYFQ
WARNING, there are a few bad words, to say the least. But highly entertaining, and probably expresses more than a few frustrating moments many of us experienced with this build. Stand by, he will try again!
Leave a comment:
-
Over the top. At least, guy is not in shortage of speaker wire, so he did proper coil,(according to my posts here) we will see outcome...
Leave a comment:
-
Ha, ha . . . Silverdog could never have imagined this guy:
Leave a comment:
-
I get around 28-30cm on mens golden ring. I think its enough. I really dont want to dig deeper under water.
Soda can at about 60-70cm. Whats up with yours? I did everything by the scheme and partlist. Pcb kit from Silverdog.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: