Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Full m/lab SD2000 schematics
Collapse
X
-
Hello Anis
Yes they will work,although the AD712 is a little more noisier at 1hz,those chips have been around for some 30 years now and so there are better amps available,a jfet input that i like to use for the integrator is the OPA2140.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi genius, hope that all of you are all well,
I m back again for another question related to the recive CCT of the SD2000, I m using replacement IC's as below:
-TLC277 as replacement for the TLC27M7.
-AD712 as replacement for the LT1057.
Does that replacement do the work?
Rgds
Anis
Leave a comment:
-
Hi!Originally posted by Anis View PostHi Andrei, I take a look again to your last vedio of the SD2000, I would like to know what Demodulator you are using it seems to be not the 4066.
[ATTACH]50416[/ATTACH]
Rgds
Anis
These are two 4066 DIPs, before that here were 4066 SOICs, the result has not changed
Leave a comment:
-
It almost looks like that is 2 14-pin chips there. Not 1 28-pin chip.Originally posted by Anis View PostHi Andrei, I take a look again to your last vedio of the SD2000, I would like to know what Demodulator you are using it seems to be not the 4066.
[ATTACH]50416[/ATTACH]
Rgds
Anis
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi! Is it possible to replace LM13600 with lm LM13700? LM13700 is in SOIC
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Anis! Good luck! I think to buy a ready-made coil, and if everything works correctly, then reel your coilOriginally posted by Anis View PostAndrei, great work man, I was thinking that I will beat you on building the sd2000, now I it's working well for you maybe I will need your support and help in future.
My congratulations!
Rgds
Anis
Leave a comment:
-
Esr is the thing you want to look at for those ones.
The originals were 5600uf, but there are better ones(used in later detectors) that are 4700uf 10v nichicon. They are hard to buy though.
All in all it probably makes sweet FA difference.
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: