yes I see too...latency....
in S mode it's almost fast enough... in M mode is still OK, unfortunately the L mode doesn't work at now... or, well, is too unstable to check... but I think this is the worse mode in this machine.
But what should I do now ?

That's the real question... cause I've tested about everything about disc and cannot stop that dang iron response from far away! Is the circuit designed for this ?

From simulations and real measures I get same stuff... so I cannot explain why, even if coil is wrong, I get iron ignoring from very near and detection from far away ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
That's unbelivable stuff... that one needs to put near and near the iron to get it ignored. Is the opposite of other detectors!

Fred: what about your PCB , still troubles on components ?
Kind regards,
Max

I knew that before, only was affraid Max could think that now i am fooling arround. Yes...this time those are diodes not transistors (life is strange, i never thought i would say this!)...
Leave a comment: