Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELIC HAWK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • amtech2005
    replied
    RELIC HAWK

    Erolunall , I am watching closely too !!! Will be the best project I have seen in years. Very Deep with Excellent Discrimination !!! Almost enough information to start building !! And a great new Forum TOO !!! I am waiting for the final schematic and final PCB in sprint or similar format. Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    From ivconic site

    Hello

    forum koji se bavi metal detektorima i korišÄ‡enjem istih… metal detektor fisher, minelab, whites, tesoro, xp, garrett, laser, nexus, cscope, teknetics, bounty hunter, cobra, nocta, okm, lorenz, p


    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hi

    plboy sent it look below page




    some schema minilab

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    I am looking for this too.
    If any one have it Please post it here finaly!
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • plboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultimate_Haze View Post
    Is there real Minelab Relic Hawk schematic and PCB?
    I saw several threads labeled rlic halk but I havent saw real schematic or PCB.
    Its inposible that someone havent downloaded the schematic from the russian site before they get it down.
    have you got this shematic

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    started a topic RELIC HAWK

    RELIC HAWK

    Is there real Minelab Relic Hawk schematic and PCB?
    I saw several threads labeled rlic halk but I havent saw real schematic or PCB.
    Its inposible that someone havent downloaded the schematic from the russian site before they get it down.
Working...
X