Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELIC HAWK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Max.
    I meaned this part.
    Exelent work with the schematic.This is progress for shore.
    Hi,
    Ivconic told you: it's inductor stuff for audio stage thing... I think cause it's very unlike we can find suitable replacement of same size/terminals etc we can make there just two pads and then connect the thing required (any shape) with leads... just we have to remember to leave some extra space for stuff that require more room there (nucleus etc).

    PS: tiktak please leave out the bulk of questions for now... we have to focus on interesting stuff... we need to focus on inductor too but don't need every detail to replicate anything... just what we need to understand device could work.
    So , please, avoid posting such questions and let people here concentrate on useful details.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by nakky View Post
    Hi Max,look at hand draw RH schematic,I think U11 must be LM339.Grt Nakky.
    Hi,
    yes, was my thought too , nice to hear you think the same: I think we are on the right way... to RH cloning!

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Fred you may start drawing new pcb according last Max's post, it is correct and accurate. Don't worry about exact op-amps, they all have same pinouts - same power lines and I/O pins, respecting which one is single or dual op-amp.
    Later we can put ic sockets to distinguish which type is most suitable.
    But for now, you have more than enough informations to start drawing.
    Regards!
    Ok Ivconic,thanks.
    It will take some time as now it´s summer and i spend more time outside (fishing and diving too ) , i wanted to confirm pinouts but if they are all the same it is much easier.
    I´ll begin PCB soon.So in winter we can build it
    Regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Yep.
    Now its clear but agree that I couldn't now this!
    Even according to schematic and the pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Tiktak get real for a while! You missunderstanding everything here.
    I am affraid to post anything new here due risk to receive bedlam of your trivial questions!
    I dont have such energy to be polite and answer on every stupid question!

    This choke does not exist on "coinseeker", UNDERSTAND!?
    This is located on original RH pcb in audio part, see schematic - small transformer!
    Bulgarian "modders" modded audio at coinseeker and put something else, and omited original parts from RH.
    Now, do you understand ?
    So i thought might be helpfull to know which one of pins are used on this small transformer in case somebody else do have original RH pcb and want void unsoldering that small transformer. There is one more trace drawn on original pcb and connecting only third, unused pin in primary winding. Goes nowhere on pcb. "Blind" trace, not connected anywhere, just drawn?
    Do not ask every possible details about this. Shhheeeeeshh!
    Everything is so clear. Look on schematic Max posted last. It is accurate 100%. No more words needed here.
    Fred you may start drawing new pcb according last Max's post, it is correct and accurate. Don't worry about exact op-amps, they all have same pinouts - same power lines and I/O pins, respecting which one is single or dual op-amp.
    Later we can put ic sockets to distinguish which type is most suitable.
    But for now, you have more than enough informations to start drawing.
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Ivconic.
    Did you mean this red box on the picture?
    Because I have looked coinseeker so much I were thinking that 15mH choke is paralel with RX.
    So if this is choke moment can we just use 15mH and 60mH small like resistor looking and wire them same way?Or I have to look for this one that will be harder to find.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    About that choke....
    as i remeber pins goes like this (bottom view)...

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Hi Max,

    I can try to work on a PCB when you think everything is clear enought ,the diagram is 100% OK and that this detector is worth it.

    Let me know!
    Regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    RH

    Hi Max,look at hand draw RH schematic,I think U11 must be LM339.Grt Nakky.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Max.
    I meaned this part.
    Exelent work with the schematic.This is progress for shore.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi,
    this is rev1.1 of schematic: added power rails and pins to ics

    Now notice there are 13 ic, and 26 decoupling capacitors (not reported on schematic all but indicated with the box in the middle that say "U1-U13"...):
    decoupling are very close to each supply pin at every ic, one on positive pin and other on negative one.

    They are to prevent spurious signals propagate by power rails from one stage to the other. Value = 100nF each

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by nakky View Post
    Like this
    Hi,
    yes like this!

    27L4 is the lower power version of it...

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Like this
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X