Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELIC HAWK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tiktak
    replied
    hi

    I think this tip from russian friends will help too.
    Max what you think?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    tiktak zip the file and then you can upload it.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Sorry cant upload!It gives me invalid file.Its lay.
    Give me your e-mail I will w-mail it to you and anyone who willing to help here.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Max.
    Nice work!But please look the pictures of Ivconics original PCB and this 4053 pins!Something wrong there.

    Nelson its in the beginig but anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi,
    looking better at it... it think U2 could be much probably another LM393... so I've updated schematic.

    I see it better there than the 27M2... then there are also the two 4k7 pull-up that make me think it's an open collector device there and not a standard op amp... so another double comparator LM393.

    The phase network (U6) is instead , much probably composed by a 27M2 like in previous schematic.

    Seems really cool this way... what about the methods you use that RH ??? Which is good and why ???

    Ivconic do you remember if is this way:
    1x4024
    3x4066
    1x4053
    1xNE5534
    1xTL074
    3x27M2
    2xLM393
    1xLM339

    I think could be so...

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi tiktak, can you share your Sprint Layout file of Relic Hawk.
    So this way we can try to help.
    Regards
    Nelson



    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hi,
    Geo.
    I dont now will this help you but just get to here and waned to share.
    I see diferances in Ivconics pictures and this schematic.Look 4053 and you will see.
    27M2 dual op amp can be replaced.Still some missing.Did you noticed the test points they are on schematic also?

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi,
    I think it's this way...

    I avoided putting supply rails cause it's already messy schematic... probably someone would redrawn sooner or later... but pins make sense to me this way.

    What do you think ?

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Oh one more thing; this may help a bit:
    i am not sure about original ic's . Surelly not about all in original RH.
    But i am sure about some of them; 4024,4053,27M2,TL074,4066,LM339 and LM393.
    Which one is where on schematic? I am not sure.No doubts about 4066,4024 and 4053, but op amps....? Not sure. Oh yes; NE5534 is for sure front end! This i am absolute positive!
    If this helped...fine, if not....sorry.
    Like this....?


    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hi,
    I have used Ivconics pictures of RH and old sprintlayout.


    Geo, I think that amtech2005 is right here!The PCB must be the same as original or there will be problemes.I have tryed also to prepare PCB but its too big so far.But I am shore that there will be space when the parts are puted right way.The probleme is that we dont have ICs,resistors,transistors labeled and also we are not shore that even this is original schematic,so I stick to PCB pictures from Ivconic.

    What is this big red part A?Voltage regulator?

    Thanks
    Hi,
    Eugene is right about cross-talks problems if not smt... but if you want really the project liftoff we MUST use through hole old way.... cause this is the way many people here can build clones easy and fast and then we could focus on optimizing design and solve mistakes or re-made PCB for SMT strategy later.

    If you haven't at least 4-5 members here playing with it I think you'll never get it work with fragments of informations we have ... much more is required.

    We need understand it very well and get it up-and-running before try SMT: SMT is nice once you know a schematic is full right and work already.

    Once you get it work old way you could focus on SMT to reduce size and noise in the circuit but trying SMT as start will be painful with RH when try to make it work!

    Choosing SMT as starting point will probably route to failure in such a complex and incomplete/undocumented project.

    Just my thoughts...

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Oh one more thing; this may help a bit:
    i am not sure about original ic's . Surelly not about all in original RH.
    But i am sure about some of them; 4024,4053,27M2,TL074,4066,LM339 and LM393.
    Which one is where on schematic? I am not sure.No doubts about 4066,4024 and 4053, but op amps....? Not sure. Oh yes; NE5534 is for sure front end! This i am absolute positive!
    If this helped...fine, if not....sorry.
    Hi,
    the 27M2 is probably at middle integrators : I tested them on BandidoII and got nice results. NE553x is sure at front-end like you explained cause of the lower noise figure that improve SNR, though it's a bit expensive as consumption vs other op. amps.

    The TL074 must be somewhere before comparators 339/393.

    I'm looking too at it... not that I have much time to spend at now... but I'm interested too in RH.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    This are the replacements for BSR51:BC618,2SC4696,BC877,BCX38,C4696

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    Geo.
    Is it ready?Please post it so we can look for mistakes.
    The Russion is right around 4053 but bulgarian look like full schematic.So the truth is somewhere in the midle.
    Anyway I have only few components missing on Ivconics coinseeker PCB.So I will test it.And can begin building yours PCB.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    As TikTak wrote a big mistake is around the 4053. I believe that the russian schematic that Eygene post here, is the right. I design the Protel schematic and pcb based on this schematic
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I am not awared of TX transistor? On original RH pcb it is smt without label.
    I guess many replacements will do. But, maybe is important to put exact one?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X