Hello Qiaozhi , Thank-you for the dollar conversion , plus add high over-seas shipping and we have a big over-priced Minelab !!
Will be a good deal for a local buyer .
Regards..........Eugene
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
RELIC HAWK
Collapse
X
-
Wow thanks for posting , looks like its in excellent condition !! This one will sell fast . Wonder what the price is in U.S. Dollars ?Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
I see one splice on one of the search coil cable's , make an offer !!
HH...........Eugene
Leave a comment:
-
Hi wam..Originally posted by wam View PostI will post some pictures next week (including opened coil).
[COLOR=black]
Regards,
long time past, but
I'm interested with gc1020. maybe I get from Ebay please share photos..
regards..
Leave a comment:
-
Coil and shaft are exactly the same as on "Black Knight". Many simillar models made in China.
However; i am looking forward to see more details on that one.
Regards!
Leave a comment:
-
I will post some pictures next week (including opened coil).
In have flight to NZ in some hours (I will try to find some gold ...)
Regards,
Leave a comment:
-
Can you post schematic (circuit diagram you mentioned) and detailed pcb picture of your China metal detector?Originally posted by wam View PostHi, I have $100 china metal detector. I have compared its circuit diagram with reworked Relic Hawk schematic and ... it looks very very much the same electrical and even more advance in favor for china. Can You submit any test results for 25c US in air for Relic Hawk. My china detector gets it within 20 cm. I am about to compare some electrical performance with Sterling as well. The curiosity is why detectors with nearly the same schematic and components may differ so much in performance. My bet is the coil and the some 3% difference in schematic. The question is Which part is so critical so it makes that giant difference between metal detectors?
Regards,
Leave a comment:
-
1020
I get photo from ebay. It has many names but the model number is 1020
and it has always the same appearance and coil. It has LCD display and it has linear indication for phase shift and depth (signal strength) you can adjust the sensitivity and software filtered discrimination. As I said analog part is very similar to RH. I believe that it is deliberately under design to support 9V battery and due to marketing reasons.
Leave a comment:
-
Why ?
Hi, I have $100 china metal detector. I have compared its circuit diagram with reworked Relic Hawk schematic and ... it looks very very much the same electrical and even more advance in favor for china. Can You submit any test results for 25c US in air for Relic Hawk. My china detector gets it within 20 cm. I am about to compare some electrical performance with Sterling as well. The curiosity is why detectors with nearly the same schematic and components may differ so much in performance. My bet is the coil and the some 3% difference in schematic. The question is Which part is so critical so it makes that giant difference between metal detectors?
Regards,
Leave a comment:
-
Hi,
Yes tough task.
Look similar problem.But on this only one wire were broken on outside /coil/connector.Maybe some short there occur.
I can measure that those two diodes in sound stage shows 330!Other pair around 4053 shows 660.Maybe they burn too or took some damage.
The problem is that sometime this bsr52 still get hot.
2,5V ref. is ok.I have it.
I will try to measure those 3 ICs output today.
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Nothing special in those coils. Last summer i bought several Minelab coils. Some of those made by Minelab and some are Excellerators. Nothing special.
Those ARE exceptionaly good coils, but nothing uncommon or secret at those.
TX=1mH, RX=15mH, TX=2-3ohms, RX=30-40 ohms.
Recently i adapted ordinary handmade ("Serbian Most Wanted") to work very well with those Minelab coils. Nothing specific that i had to do than.
So i think that problem is still in schematic we have here. Still not accurate.
Something is missing or put incorrect in schematic.
Regards!
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: